Storage Solutions SDHC CAMERA MEMORY CARD

TonyBosco

Disciple
Hi

I took pictures and video from my canon ixus camera which has 16gb SDHC Scandisk memory card.

I removed the memory card from camera and with the help of card reader I have transfered all the data to my computer and i removed from my pc.

But now its reading in computer but I cannot format it.

In camera it says memory card error.

Can somebody help

Thank you

which brand is it ? I had a transcend 8 GB class 10 SDHC card, and the same thing happened. The card got corrupted and i am still waiting for the card to come from RMA for the last 6 months.

is the card locked? there's a small plastic switch on the card. unlock it and see.

otoh, is your reader capable of writing too? i had a card reader and the hardware only allowed me to read from the card, not write to it. so, check if the device can do write operations too.

Same thing happened with my Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC couple of days ago. I had purchased it from MediaHome.in but it seems their website is down as well as they are no more Dealer on TE. Any way to contact MediaHome?

No reply from MediaHome.in.. What should I do now? Do transcend provide warranty to end users who purchased products from other dealers?

Back