SE K750i - Official Price Rs.13900/-

OMG!! WTF!! :eek: I NEED TO SELL MY 6230I NOW :( i love the k750i cam any idea how much i'll get as resale value its around 8 months old got it for 15k.

6230i second hand...i think you would get smthin like 7- 9k depending upon the condition of the phone and the person to whom u sell it :p

aka911 said:
ok .. i called the retailer in the evening ; prices with bill including taxes are

K750i : 12.5k

W800i: 14.5k

V3i :12k

plz tell me 6681 price also. with bill and taxes. I am just waiting for it to come under 12k. Last i heard it was 15k odd.

Isn't the 6681 better than a K750i?? My cousin told me she had probs with the 750i. It kept hanging and the UI was quite sad accdg to her.

When u say it is 12.5 k with bill and warranty what does it actually cover??

Coz my cousin bought a K750i which had a headset problem, it kept hanging. When she went to the guy from whom she bought it he said he couldn't do anything. She would have to buy a new headset and pay for a software upgrade.

Then what sense does the bill and warranty make?

Any of u experiencing the same hanging problems and Radio issues??

Plz let me know. Coz at this price i MUST buy this phone ... if a majority of u are not facing the above mentioned problems.

What is the size of the memory card that comes as default with the phone??

arghh...still trying to chose btw the k750 and the w800! is the 2k worth the mem card, the headphones and the walkman branding (software which can be modded anyway)?

Also, whats the diff btw the w800 and the w700 apart from the memory card?

arghh...still trying to chose btw the k750 and the w800! is the 2k worth the mem card, the headphones and the walkman branding (software which can be modded anyway)?
see Fr the difference 2k u shud go fr W800i , bcause

1)The 512 pro u get in package is genuine sandisk model
2) the bundled earphones are great
3)The camera cover at the back of W800i is much better designed in my opinion
4)u dont have to mod or anything.......
5)Both K750 and w800 have poor joysticks,but the one on w800i is slightly better cause it has less space where dust could enter
6)W800i does have better buid quality iMO....
whats the diff btw the w800 and the w700 apart from the memory card?

W800i has AF and macro mode/W700 has plain 2.0 Mp camera

this is the main diff apart frm the body colour

amitmk said:
When u say it is 12.5 k with bill and warranty what does it actually cover??

Coz my cousin bought a K750i which had a headset problem, it kept hanging. When she went to the guy from whom she bought it he said he couldn't do anything. She would have to buy a new headset and pay for a software upgrade.

Then what sense does the bill and warranty make?

Any of u experiencing the same hanging problems and Radio issues??

Plz let me know. Coz at this price i MUST buy this phone ... if a majority of u are not facing the above mentioned problems.

What is the size of the memory card that comes as default with the phone??

wht she did wrong was go back to the retailer...she should have gone to the service centre... they would have fixed it up...

the only major problem ive heard in the K750i is tht of the joystick... hanging etc dosent happen 2 often..

a 64mb mem card comes with the phone by default..

aka911 said:
see Fr the difference 2k u shud go fr W800i , bcause

1)The 512 pro u get in package is genuine sandisk model
2) the bundled earphones are great
3)The camera cover at the back of W800i is much better designed in my opinion
4)u dont have to mod or anything.......
5)Both K750 and w800 have poor joysticks,but the one on w800i is slightly better cause it has less space where dust could enter
6)W800i does have better buid quality iMO....
W800i has AF and macro mode/W700 has plain 2.0 Mp camera

this is the main diff apart frm the body colour
thanks! reps doled out.

amitmk said:
Where?? In case u r in Bby plz gv name/add/tel no of the dealer.

Am tired of being confused and takig so long to decide. I'm just gonna buy this now.
Where r u in Bomaby?

Do you try at Irla or any local Dealer?

Stick said:
Where r u in Bomaby?

Do you try at Irla or any local Dealer?

My friend just picked it from a Priortity dealer for 15.5k ten days back. Thats why i am surprised to see you guys quote 13800.

Back