SE Xperia mini or MotoDefy? Which is better for girls?

shady2pac

Adept
Short listed SE Xperia Mini and Moto Defy for my girlfriend and lookin for more options if any.

Budget is 15K. Better if I could keep it down to 13K so that I can add some flowers and chocs to gift along with fone for her birthday.
Should have a very good camera as she is good at photography
Decent sound output.
Shes is currently using a Nokia C6 so need something significantly better within 15K.
Thanks.

If camera is one of your most important requirements, Samsung Ace has the best camera in that range.

AFAIK Cam-wise: Ace ~ Xperia Mini > Defy

The shortcomings with the Ace include low-res display and poor-GPU. If she wont be doing any gaming, then Ace is a good bet.

Mini has the smallest display but it has the best internals for that price range.

Defy availability may be a problem nowadays coz of the imminent launch of Defy+

Xperia mini does look better then defy.

Chuck out ace from your choice.Like someone said the camera is comparable to mini and better then defy,But it is not better enough to make up for its internals and laggy UI OOB.

Other options:

Nokia C6-01 : Very good looking.Great camera but No AF and also about to be replaced by 700 .

But seriously Xperia mini remains the best choice..

For a girl, the xperia mini is the best choice overall,,,

Pro:

Small and sexY

Excellent camera with better details as you mentioned that she took many photos

UI is what it make sleek and sexy, really loved the timescape

If she of more txting, the pro makes it simple

Facebook integration

Braviaengine display

HD video

1ghz procy, some muscle

Con:

Small screen size, not suited for watching and surfing

Kinda feels like a brick(pro)

Sometimes lags and less number of customization compared to other phones

Sent from my iPad 2(3G) using Tapatalk

I'm late, but I'd suggest you to try Xperia Ray. Its damn sexy phone with good 8mp cam. No other phone can beat its sleekness and the look, charm it gives. It'd be a perfect gift for your gf :)

^^its led flash,

the difference is .3" xtra display with 3mp xtra pixels on camera.... and good resolution tooo, may be you extend the budget...

else get xperia mini pro... eyes closed

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hey and xperia mini pro too has the video light...

@JuGGa..it's of course LED light, but doesNOT act like one as in fill Flash for dark or night shoots..it rather acts like a video light with low intensity & which u have to turn on Manually & that's the main problem here.X-10 was also similar,,,,dont know what briiliant idea sony guys came up with ...think they deliberately weakened the flash issue &not providing the HDMI out, just to give a leap ahead for its bigger/more expensive brothers!

Back