FS: Storage Hardware Seagate 4TB External Hard disk

I have send this email to Seagate to verify this internal swap hdd belong to whom as internal drive changed and serial number mismatched
these serial no will not match! LOL

seagate or any external HDD manufacturer has different series for external and internal.

if you take out the hdd from external and check serial no. it wont check out on rma site! it will give OE or No info available.

and if you have rmaed the drive. chances are it was swapped by warranty people itself. as you know HDD is not repairable. repaired hdd will have recertified label these days

Thanks
but in WD, the S No. out and inside match
because its a combo drive with convertor attached to the drive.. you cannot use wd external drive directly on sata

Hi Mods, Admins, et al.

Shortly, I would put forth this.

I have locally dealt with ShallG since quite a few years.

But, this is the second time, there's a problem on his end of the deal.

He did something like this, the first time, a couple of months ago, for a petty thing as DisplayPort cable, which he had sold to me. Hilariously as it is, since I considered him a good friend (until), I deleted all my posts, on his personal request on that thread.

Things went south, after he turned underground, and blocked all calls & msgs, even after breaking his promises & furthermore, having changed numbers.

This was totally unexpected, unacceptable, uncalled for from his end.

I suggest, henceforth some additional rules (stricter) need to be added & implemented.

Glad that, those serial nos. were noticed & matched.

Kudos to the active members & Admins/Mods force.

Regards,
FreakyChokra.

Hi Mods, Admins, et al.

Shortly, I would put forth this.

I have locally dealt with ShallG since quite a few years.

But, this is the second time, there's a problem on his end of the deal.

He did something like this, the first time, a couple of months ago, for a petty thing as DisplayPort cable, which he had sold to me. Hilariously as it is, since I considered him a good friend (until), I deleted all my posts, on his personal request on that thread.

Things went south, after he turned underground, and blocked all calls & msgs, even after breaking his promises & furthermore, having changed numbers.

This was totally unexpected, unacceptable, uncalled for from his end.

I suggest, henceforth some additional rules (stricter) need to be added & implemented.

Glad that, those serial nos. were noticed & matched.

Kudos to the active members & Admins/Mods force.

Regards,
FreakyChokra.
U already got your full refund why posting here if u don't belong to this post

Dear mods pls close this thread matter close and agreed amount refunded to buyer . And both me seller and buyer agreed . And some freaky people's here ad thier freaky legs and hands in this post .
At least, try Google Autocorrect before posting sarcastic comments. Lolz.

And before that, try posting genuine products.

Initially, I was going to buy yiur 4TB, but remembered how you behaved last time.

Pretty free you are to keep replying every post! [emoji23]

Back