SEALED, BRAND NEW,APPLE IPOD Touch 3G 32GB with 6.5 months warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamPagE

Adept
Price - SOLD

APPLE IPOD Touch 32GB 3G

Got this as a replacement from Apple due to some software problem in the previous one.

Its brand new, 100% unused and sealed

Also, it has got 6.5 months warranty still left.

The buyer will get everything that came along with it.

Dude list this up on ebay and it should sell off faster - listing hardly takes about 10 minutes. Do make a special mention of the remaining warranty in case you decide to list it there. Moreover, interested buyers can use coupons as well.

Best of luck with the sale!

Desecrator said:
Dude list this up on ebay and it should sell off faster - listing hardly takes about 10 minutes. Do make a special mention of the remaining warranty in case you decide to list it there. Moreover, interested buyers can use coupons as well.

Best of luck with the sale!
That is a good idea, but Im scared on hearing horror stories about ebay sellers not getting their money for some xyz reason.

Hey Aditya,

I am not sure if you remember me from the previous sale which I had to unfortunately defer for financial reasons. Now it is possible for me to close the deal with you.

I guess the new Ipod is untouched.

Can you let me know if it appears to work fine when you switch it on ? Does it have iOS 4 firmware ?

Also it would be great if you can give all the documentation (including bills etc.) as you had it replaced ?

Do you have all the accessories that came with it ?

Once you revert on the above queries and I will make the payment to your SBI account that you had shared with me earlier.

PS : Please clear your message inbox

ibose said:
Hey Aditya,

I am not sure if you remember me from the previous sale which I had to unfortunately defer for financial reasons. Now it is possible for me to close the deal with you.

I guess the new Ipod is untouched.

Can you let me know if it appears to work fine when you switch it on ? Does it have iOS 4 firmware ?

Also it would be great if you can give all the documentation (including bills etc.) as you had it replaced ?

Do you have all the accessories that came with it ?

Once you revert on the above queries and I will make the payment to your SBI account that you had shared with me earlier.

PS : Please clear your message inbox
Replied via PM.

best of luck for sale.. i hope you sell it before people get to know about the new ipod touch... muaaahhhh... the new ipod is just going to be great.... i had in mind to buy an ipod touch.. but just dropped the idea ever since i heard that new one is gonna pack all iphone 4 features.

^^ they say its coming out next month but even then I think it will only reach India by October !
Those can wait should ! Rumour has it, it has a 5 mp cam amogst other thngs ! Those who cant wait should grab this deal !

Its just a rumor.I heard they would be launching it in 2011 mid. Also, in the starting, it aint gonna be cheap, like the 3G. It would be priced very close to its MRP @ around 19k for 32gig model. You will have to wait for the prices to go down, as what happened with the 3G model. No way its gonna get a 5MP camera, for the first time. All rumors.

No man, all ipod releases are done in September. And the camera is just an added benefit, even if its is 2 mp but the processor and shit is also pretty heavy duty I think..Yes but it will be priced higher, anything between 18-22 k..But apple always charges a premium and it is always worth it ! :)

karan_n8 said:
No man, all ipod releases are done in September. And the camera is just an added benefit, even if its is 2 mp but the processor and shit is also pretty heavy duty I think..Yes but it will be priced higher, anything between 18-22 k..But apple always charges a premium and it is always worth it ! :)
18-22k, and here I have my iPod @11.5k.

--This deal has been fixed with ibose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back