WTB Sealed Mini-ITX Motherboards for Ryzen am4

PCStudio/Ankit Infotech is based out of Bangalore only and has MSI B550i

I didn’t know them, I’ll check with them. Ty

PCStudio/Ankit Infotech is based out of Bangalore only and has MSI B550i

Also any idea on Corsair SF750W for <15k? Bangalore retails/Online.

Primeabgb has for 14.5k but no stock. Couple weeks back when I was researching, I saw stock somewhere for around 15k i should’ve brought then.
That price is stale and doesn't exist anymore. You could get the SF600 Plat for around that price but I'd opt for the CM V850 SFX (V2) for under 13k for the extra headroom.

That price is stale and doesn't exist anymore. You could get the SF600 Plat for around that price but I'd opt for the CM V850 SFX (V2) for under 13k for the extra headroom.
There is No Official SFX V850 V2 released i think. Cooler Master silently updated the poor fan curve settings in their SFX lineup and released a rectified version without labeling it as V2.

OLD VERSION With bad fan Curve Can be identified with the following on the BOX
"15% Fanless, Warranty 10 years, 80 PLUS Gold"

NEW RECTIFIED VERSION Can be identified with the following on the BOX
"100% Japanese capacitors, Warranty 10 years, 80 PLUS Gold"

CM SFXV850(Rectified version) have good build quality, SFX to ATX Bracket and comes with 10 years warranty and it is 12350 Rs now in MD computers very good alternative for Corsair SF750.

Ok, today I went to local market. SF750 was nowhere available, have they stopped it? SF600 platinum was available for 12k.

I’ve seen CM & Lian Li SFX, cause of them poor fan curve & no braided cable I was backed off.

There is No Official SFX V850 V2 released i think. Cooler Master silently updated the poor fan curve settings in their SFX lineup and released a rectified version without labeling it as V2.

OLD VERSION With bad fan Curve Can be identified with the following on the BOX
"15% Fanless, Warranty 10 years, 80 PLUS Gold"

NEW RECTIFIED VERSION Can be identified with the following on the BOX
"100% Japanese capacitors, Warranty 10 years, 80 PLUS Gold"

CM SFXV850(Rectified version) have good build quality, SFX to ATX Bracket and comes with 10 years warranty and it is 12350 Rs now in MD computers very good alternative for Corsair SF750.
I didn’t know V2 released & rectified that issue, happy to hear. If the fan curve is fixed & added Japanese Capacitors then I might go for SFX 850 V2. Thanks so much for clearing my mind,
But I’ll miss them braided cables :/

Ok, today I went to local market. SF750 was nowhere available, have they stopped it? SF600 platinum was available for 12k.

I’ve seen CM & Lian Li SFX, cause of them poor fan curve & no braided cable I was backed off.

I didn’t know V2 released & rectified that issue, happy to hear. If the fan curve is fixed & added Japanese Capacitors then I might go for SFX 850 V2. Thanks so much for clearing my mind,
But I’ll miss them braided cables :/
From what I've read, these units have near-Platinum efficiency as well. I got my V750
SFX exchanged (CM were nice enough to facilitate this) and it's been great; no sudden ramp ups. Imports of PSUs are now subject to an additional certification which importers had to apply for. CM India's certification was followed by imports of the refreshed units. Not sure what Corsair's status is.

From what I've read, these units have near-Platinum efficiency as well. I got my V750
SFX exchanged (CM were nice enough to facilitate this) and it's been great; no sudden ramp ups. Imports of PSUs are now subject to an additional certification which importers had to apply for. CM India's certification was followed by imports of the refreshed units. Not sure what Corsair's status is.
I’ve had Good experience with CM in past, Great to hear they did that. Like you said I might get SFX V850 V2. Anyway to make them braided cables?

A little off topic but I got one of these. Are they replacing these ?
Yes they are replacing them. You can RMA if the fan curve setting is too Noisy for you. CM SFX
V650, V750, V850 were out of stock for sometime in abgb, MD, vedant etc. Now they are stocking again probably they received fan curve rectified batch. It is better to verify thoroughly with the seller before placing order.

Back