FS: Tablet Sealed Samsung Tab 2 310, 16GB, 3G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_pinto

Voyager.Fpv
Adept
For Sale ! Sealed Samsung Tab 2 310, 16GB, 3G, Color-White. Selling it on behalf of a friend who got it as a gift.

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 | Tablet | Flipkart.com

Expected Price: SOLD

Time of Purchase: 1st December 2012

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes, 1 year Manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.

Reason for Sale: Wants to buy a new phone.

Purchase Invoice Available:Yes

Product Condition:10/10. Sealed!

Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger,Earphone, data cable.

Product Location: Mumbai

Preferred Courier: No specific courier

Shipping Charges: 300/-

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

IMG_20121203_221628.jpg
IMG_20121203_221641.jpg
IMG_20121203_221652.jpg

You missed out something.

*12 month EMI plus bank charges.

And also try proceeding to 'check out'. The final amount comes upto 19,499.

Of course, one should have a credit card and must pay the extra bank charges. And judging from their service reviews, the buyer might have to wait for upto 2-3 weeks until the product reaches them.

Here, let me educate you:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Review written by one of the customers: ICICI bank charges approx 11.60% on product as processing fees+applicable S.Tax and E.Cess in addition to interest charged approx. [/FONT]@10.5%. Zoomin website shows only interest charge and does not show processing fees and there is no mention of this in the billing section when u choose EMI option. So please be aware of these charges while you choose EMI option. Total additional cost comes to as much as 23% on yearly basis.(12 EMI).

You missed out something.

*12 month EMI plus bank charges.

And also try proceeding to 'check out'. The final amount comes upto 19,499.

My reply was referring to the other highlighted part too, It's being sold for 17.9K as I mentioned in my first post.

Of course, one should have a credit card and must pay the extra bank charges.
That is obvious isn't it?
And in case of 3 months EMI there are no charges if you're particular about the charges, which is clearly mentioned in the screen shot above.

Anyways my post was just a reference that a new one is available similar price.
Price negotiations of-course would be between you and the prospective buyer. So I'm outta here.
Sorry mods if this went too OT. You can delete the posts.

One can buy for 16K from HS18 or Shopping.Indiatimes. Ebay sold it for 15300/- on WUC.

Buying price for this one would be 15k all inclusive.

bump..

#teche : Please do not tell me what the price should be. I am not selling this product for any profit, I'm doing a favor to my friend by selling it here at whatever price he wants. If you are getting it for cheap else where, please go buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back