SeaSonic S12II 380B 380W ATX12V v2.3 80+ BRONZE

today got my SeaSonic S12II 380B 380W ATX12V v2.3 80+ BRONZE finally...
btw its my 1st show off over here ...

2j4o8co.jpg

a47ktt.jpg

Nice purchase, Congrats !! One of my friend bought this a month ago. Absolutely silent. Plus the floppy power connectors are detachable. :)

sabby said:
Nice purchase, Congrats !! One of my friend bought this a month ago. Absolutely silent. Plus the floppy power connectors are detachable. :)

thats a real cool thing...very useful..as no one uses floppy drives these days...

btw...congo..

abhisinalkar said:
It is 17A+17A on dual 12V rail IIRC.

I know that. My question was what is the total wattage u can get out of the 12V rails.

If its 312W for the 12V rail...u can get only 26/34 A out of it.

I hope ur getting my point.

nixy_15 said:
I know that. My question was what is the total wattage u can get out of the 12V rails.

If its 312W for the 12V rail...u can get only 26/34 A out of it.

I hope ur getting my point.

no... i am not getting what you are trying to say :S ...
i read somewhere that total 34V * 12= 408 watts ... something like that .. :huh:

^^ Explained below...

When shopping for a PSU, it is not always clear how to determine the available current on the 12V rails. The current is listed in the specifications of the various PSUs, and on the label of the PSU itself. For single rail PSUs this is not a problem, since the current listed for the 12V rail is the total available current on the 12V rail. For multiple rail PSUs, things get a bit trickier, since the current listed for each 12V rails cannot be added up to get the total available current on the 12V rails. The total current on the 12V rails is limited to the available power (Watts) that the PSU can deliver on the 12V rails. Sometimes, this number is listed in the specifications, but in other cases we need derive the maximum power on the 12V rails from the total maximum power of the PSU.

Congrats OP, awesome purchase! Reduced electricity bills/very clean power for your PC for the next 5 years! I am waiting for SS to come out with a 85% efficient PSu with a single 12V rail, only 200-300W and for cheap. I will sell my VX450W and get that for my HTPC / 24x7 downloading rig now :baby:

Back