PC Peripherals Seasonic service centre in Bangalore?

lvenki

Recruit
Recently bought a Seasonic M12II-850 SS-850AM2 850W POWER SUPPLY from tripati enterprises, kolkota through online snapdeal. The powersupply is worked for just a day. i am unable to contact Tripati enterprises kolkata to check how should i proceed. i just received it on 2nd dec. i assembled my pc on the weekend 7th Dec. it worked only for a day, next morning when i powered it on, it is not powering on. i checked my board with anther power supply, it works. REquest anyone to let me know if there is a service center in bangalore where i can approach or how should i proceed ?

You would need to ship the PSU to their Kolkata address.

Have you checked if ON/Off switch at back is accidentally flipped ?

Bumping up a bit old thread.

S12II went kaput on 1st Jan. Did paperclip test to come to conclusion that PSU was kaput.

This is what I did for RMA.
  1. S12II was purchased from overclockerszone (Tirupati Enterprises) snapdeal store in May 2014.
  2. Sent an email to rma@tirupati.net with bit of issue description and invoice copy.
  3. Received a reply within 4 hours from tirupati to send PSU to their Kolkata address for RMA.
  4. Shipped the PSU next day from Hyderabad to mentioned address. And informed tirupati about shipment with tracking number and shipment receipt.
  5. Called Tirupati after 48 hours to know the status. Got to know that they had received the PSU, and it was under test. Got informed also, to give them a call again next day for further status update.
  6. Called again after 24 hours. Got informed that PSU was indeed faulty, and replacement was approved. And was already sent to my address.
  7. Next day, evening. I received replacement PSU, new and sealed. Side by side I received email from Tirupati that replacement PSU was shipped and tracking number was informed :p.
  8. Immediately acknowledged receipt of replacement PSU by email.
  9. Checked PSU, re-assembled PC. reset BIOS (BIOS was corrupted due to some other reason as well). Voila. Everything back to normal.
  10. Informed Tirupati that replacement PSU was working fine.
Overall, step-2 to step-8 took 5 working days. (7 days including weekend). Which is pretty commendable.

Back