FS: Power Cooling and Modding Seasonic X-1050 PSU Fully Modular

Status
Not open for further replies.

avanildutta

Disciple
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: X-1050 - Sea Sonic
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from a forum member as a part of a combo deal. Date of purchase according to Bill (soft-copy only) is 11/07/2014.
  • Reason for Sale: Sold the whole PC in which it was being used, hence no longer required.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced.
  • Product Condition: 4/5 (-1 as it is almost 4-yrs old).
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes (soft copy only)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes, almost 3 years left as per official site/invoice.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, cables.(Everything that came along with it).
  • Product Location: Guwahati, Assam
  • Preferred Courier: Speedpost / DTDC /any other preferred by buyer.
  • Shipping Charges: Free if via Speed-post / any other services should be borne by buyer.
  • Payment Options: Neft/UPI.
  • Note: I have the soft-copy of the invoice only which I have attached here. Also long back in 2016 i.e during the time period when I made the purchase from the Forum member, just to make sure its eligible for warranty I emailed Tirupati Enterprises regarding warranty claims with the scanned invoice. They checked the SL No. and confirmed that its eligible for any warranty claims. Details of email has also been attached here. Will also forward the entire email conversation with the buyer for any future claims if at all any need arises.
  • Shipping : Free via Speed-Post / Any other preferences like DTDC etc. should be borne by buyer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back