Budget 0-20k Second hand laptop

Main thing to consider while buying a second hand laptop is its authenticity. You need to make sure it is not tempered. My best suggestion is to buy from a member of renowned forums. Good luck!!

Thanks... I have decided to spend more n go for a new at least i5 . Can some one please through light on which gen processor to go for for a good performing i5 ?

Thanks... I have decided to spend more n go for a new at least i5 . Can some one please through light on which gen processor to go for for a good performing i5 ?
depends on what you want and your budget. most of the i5's nowadays come in Ultrabook processors, the "U" models. But you can be sure that it will not be cheap. At least not in 20k.

Guys which is the top most series i7 or most performing series in i7 to go for. or may be a level less then top notch since the latest one will cost a bomb.

Guys which is the top most series i7 or most performing series in i7 to go for. or may be a level less then top notch since the latest one will cost a bomb.
LOL!
Are you gonna buy it according to your budget or according to the specs? Your original budget was a meagre 20k. Not sure how you plan to get a good i7-based laptop. The best i7 laptop will costs over a lac. The next best will also come to that range.

Last edited:
Go to fk/sd/amazon and filter the list according to your preference and then see what you like best and then reply it back with your requirements.

Back