Seedbox Recommendation

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Can someone please recommend seedbox , I'll be using for a month or so.Feral Hosting others

Ok now i need to get seedbox by this weekend since BitGamer is also going freeleech this week.

Any recommendation on Kimsufi and OVH

I have been using seedunlimited account for a month now. Its pretty good, and costs around 25$, 100mbps, 500gb, rutorrent web ui, uploaded 4tb+.

But just a fair warning dont expect to get all 100mbps/12mb, since unless you get a dedicated box, which are very expensive, it will always be a shared seedbox, and depending upon how many people use the seedbox, expect min of 20% of the 100mbps, thatsa around 2-3mb.

@dinjo
how much UL buffer do you have at BG?
you can try rapidspeeds or Feral
should be 15$ at cheapest

always go for the dedicated ones, even if only for a month
you never know how many people are usng a shared one

you don't need a great CPu but RAM can be a a difference in High Bandwidth scenarios Boxes

any run of the mill processor with 1-2gb ram would do

but try to get a dedicated box for yourself (just for a month and build your ratio) and share with a friend to reduce costs

shared boxes are a no from me

^ I think their minimum is around 1000 rupees/month for aprox 200GB of space. Dont know the details though.They turn out to be the best value for money boxes.Not to mention the boxes are true unmetered and they accept neft so no problem if you dont have paypal.The only problem is inorder to get in you have to pass an interview for their community.There is an article in filesharefreak about them.You might look it up.

@dinjo, someone mentioned above seedunlimited , why dont you try their 14.95 $ plan. It comes with 100GB, more than enough to buffer your bitgamer account.You should ideally look forward to upload a minimum of 2TB if not more on that box.

Then go for xirvik
Xirvik Torrent try a week plans and see how it works out. I would suggest go for the Xirvik Torrent

Xirvik is highly respected seedbox provided.The only problem with lower ends plans is they come with torrentflux which is an eye sore. Better get the semidedis with rutorrent interface.

FYI, the harddrive space on a seedbox doesnot matter much if your sole purpose is to seed quickly and then delete the torrents.Only if you are releasing torrents on some sites and you are required to seed them for a long term then go for the larger sized seedboxes.I would say 50-100GB is more than enough.Heck I have managed to up my ratios with a 20GB xirvik starter plan.

sorry for diff questions i am asking here. I just like to know what isp and plans u all use as i am using airtel and now no real broadband due to fup

Back