Android [Seeking Assistance] Obi Worldphone SF1 not yet received

Kesava

Recruit
Hi all,

I loved the design on the Obi Worldphone SF1 and purchased it immediately on launch - through Gadgets360. However, a week later, I see that the device hasn't even been shipped to me! Anyone else facing the same issue? Has anyone received the phones at all?

>Kesava

Hi all,

I loved the design on the Obi Worldphone SF1 and purchased it immediately on launch - through Gadgets360. However, a week later, I see that the device hasn't even been shipped to me! Anyone else facing the same issue? Has anyone received the phones at all?

>Kesava
Hi Kesava,

I have also face the same issue but unable to find the solution

Hi Kesava,

I have also face the same issue but unable to find the solution

Well, I received a call from Gadgets 360 earlier today to inform me that they are shipping the phone and it will take up to 7 business days for delivery. And for the inconvenience caused by the delay, they are refunding 500 INR! o_O

What about you? Any update from them?

Well, I received a call from Gadgets 360 earlier today to inform me that they are shipping the phone and it will take up to 7 business days for delivery. And for the inconvenience caused by the delay, they are refunding 500 INR! o_O

What about you? Any update from them?

Another note, I sent an email to support@gadgets360.com with my Order # asking for clarification. This might have helped, but I'm not sure. They keep replying back with the same templated message - Greetings... sincere apologies... blah blah blah!

Back