Graphic Cards Seeking reviews/reference of GameNation, willing to sell 4090 to them

jakehifi

Disciple
Hello FM,
Does anyone have personal reference to owner or anyone in higher authority in GameNation?
I'm considering to sell RTX 4090 to them, since this is a high value product I'm looking to clear all their terms beforehand preferably with someone in higher authority there.
Their customer reps just pasting the default template pointing towards their policies.
Having read few negative experience of users, I'm bit skeptical & would like to triple sure about everything.
If you have sold stuffs especially GPUs what was your experience?

Try locally, olx, fb marketplace, whatsapp selling group and ofcourse here on TE.
OLX - Avoid like the plague. You'll come across bargain-basement low-ballers and potential scammers.

FB Marketplace - Make sure you deal with someone locally, and ensure the member is reputable, if part of a group.

Safest bet - TE marketplace (PSA: Still has risks, but much lower if you do your due diligence).

.. but please do not write RARE, not avail anywhere etc. etc. and post for sell with inflated price like bomb and latter once in 7 days, 15 days and 30 days, keep reducing price by 10% or more .... ;) with hope that one day Mera Bhi Number Ayega :p aur use kiya hua maal bik jayega (with premium)

Back