-21 Jewels
-Booklet
-Made in Japan
-High quality metal strap just like tissot watches look

-Not sure if this is called a Scuba Divers Watch

About the condition:-
-Put on hand many times but worn only once throughout the day
-Zero scratches on dial ,glass
-At this moment case is not with me.Might be in my old house.Will ship the case free of cost after i get it.

Images from net(not the actual product)

Case not present at the moment

Images from net(very close to actual product-98%)

The actual product has 21jewels written below Automatic and the seconds hand is red . Rest all is same.

Images

Links :-
Four Hundred Years After - Part II The Legacy of Seikosha
The Seiko Diver's 200 Meter SKX779 - Featuring the 7S26 Automatic
About pricing and lowballing
I initially thought of listing the watch for 2K but after a little research on the internet i finalized this price.

- Its a seika 7s26 watch which retails above 10k
- you wont find a seiko watch below 5k on ebay.in.Antique pieces retail for about 3.5K
- 7s26 is even hard to get on ebay.com.saw a couple of second hand listings
for 10k of similar models.
-If you find the prices not genuine contact me along with relevant links through pm only.
-Contact only if u r interested in watches.If u wear 1k-2k fasttrack watches (like me) plz dont contact as for any thing less i will keep the watch.
Reason for sale -
This watch was gift to my father who didnt even wear it once.It was a gift from a relative so i wasnt allowed to own it years ago .And at that time i had many chinese watches . I dont wear watches any more . I was a freak for watches during my school days.I have titan fastrack lyin and 8-10 chinese watches lying in non-workin condition and a lenoard slim swiss made watch.

Warranty -I got a global warranty card with it but warranty must not be valid now.read on net they last 4 abt 15-20 yrs.

Condition of strap - one visible SMALL scratch(less than 0.5 cm) .Few very minor scratches on the lock(dont noe if it really can be called a scatch,the type u get when u keep ur hand on a surface - Stainless steel scratch).No metal fading or anything like dat.Will look new even on the closest scrutiny. Will try to add closeup shots

Pics are too blurry to make out anything.

Please do provide a clear pic of the back of the watch too and the exact model no. too.

The pics in the links and the image you used in your ebay sale are very different from the one you posted pics of. :S

7S26 is the movement used in the Diver series of Seiko watches primarily and maybe some other models too.

It is not the model number AFAIK.

(Also most diver watches had a rotating bezel iirc)

Please post proper model number and proper pics in all sale threads. :)

There have been a lot of threads saying product sold was not same as claimed by the seller- so please be careful. :)

- i have written already that i will upload proper pics later in BOLD
-The exact model written at the back of the dial is already on thread "Seiko 7S26-0530"
-The ebay link was only meant for the blue case as i had written below it but was removed.I also mentioned "Images from net(not the actual product)"

I have tried to be as clear as possible in the thread .:)

Do you know exactly when this was purchased or made?
Is this the relatively new ( bought / gifted in last 4-5 years ) or older than that.

Seiko 0530 models were made right back since late 70s and 80s.
Can you please check if there is some letter after model like A1 / A3/ A4 etc?

Interested if its not A4 ( Already bought this from Thailand few years back )

Reason for sale - I dont wear watches any more . I was a freak for watches during my school days.I have titan fastrack lyin and 8-10 chinese watches lying in non-workin condition and a lenoard slim swiss made watch

Warranty -I got a global warranty card with it but warranty must not be valid now.read on net they last 4 abt 15-20 yrs.

Condition of strap - one visible SMALL scratch(less than 0.5 cm) .Few very minor scratches on the lock(dont noe if it really can called be a scatch,the type u get when u keep ur hand on a surface .No metal fading or anything like dat.Will look new even on the closest scrutiny. Will try to add closeup shots . Updated the thread with same.

Ahh ok.

I already have this A4 ( couldnt make it out properly with blurry pics ).

7s26 actually came in mid 90s ( 1995-or 96 dont recollect exactly ).

I have old 7002 movement watch which is on par with the 7s26 in terms of accuracy but 7s26 added reliability factor which is good.

0530 A4 7s26 is mostly 5-6 year old model, already bought that few years back. ( I bought it 5-6 yrs back )

Good luck with your sale.

gmano said:
http://www.csce.uark.edu/~jgauch/tools/seiko.html

you can calculate the production date from the above page. From the data posted by you, it seems to be of May, 2000.

Here is the link for a seiko forum SeikoHolics Support Forum., try their photo database, you may get your model in it :D
Watch movement number: 7S26
Watch serial number: 396802
Production date: Sep, 2003 :D

as i said received in 04-05 must be 05 coz made in japan

Also on page
"When a movement is in production for more than 10 years (eg. 7S26), the first possible date is reported"

the manufacturing date is of little importance here as long as u like the watch.i have a titan fastrack from 01-02 and it has the same looks and theme like the newer fastracks.even seiko has similar looking models in the latest catalogue .

About the condition:-

-Put on hand many times but worn only once throughout the day
haider_up32 said:
Condition of strap - one visible SMALL scratch(less than 0.5 cm) .Few very minor scratches on the lock(dont noe if it really can called be a scatch,the type u get when u keep ur hand on a surface .No metal fading or anything like dat.Will look new even on the closest scrutiny. Will try to add closeup shots . Updated the thread with same.

You may want to change the product condition field to "used" instead of "brand new". :)

And web pics are no good unless you post clear high-res pics; front,back,clasp; of the actual watch for sale.

Without that, it's not possible to take a decision if to go ahead with the rest of the formalities for a purchase. :)

(As it's not feasible for buyer to go there or for seller to come here for a dekko before paying.:p)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
You may want to change the product condition field to "used" instead of "brand new". :)

And web pics are no good unless you post clear high-res pics; front,back,clasp; of the actual watch for sale.
Without that, it's not possible to take a decision if to go ahead with the rest of the formalities for a purchase. :)
(As it's not feasible for buyer to go there or for seller to come here for a dekko before paying.:p)

u shud have pmed for this instead of unnecessary writing in the thread. there are 2 approaches -
1.the product is like brand new and tell the members that it has been rarely used
2.the product is used but in brand new condition

i prefer the 1st one for this as i had already written abt the condition and the scratch is on the braclet (might not be visible in the pics) . I wud have easily removed dat part of bracelet (its long enough) and wud have written no scratches :) . The sticker has not even been removed completely from the back of the braclet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back