Reason for Sale
Surplus to requirement
Selling Brand New APC 2200VA/1200W Line Interactive UPS
Bought on 13/10/2022 from Amazon
MRP- 22,990
Selling Price - 13,000
2-Year India Warranty Remaining
Original box and Invoice both available
Brand New ordered on 13th October. Opened just to check that everything is working fine
Reason to sell- Ordered 3 of these but on installation got to know that only 2 are needed for my equipment

It is very heavy (12 -13 KGs) so impractical to ship it

Attachments

• APC 2200a.jpg
    APC 2200a.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 356
  • APC 2200b.jpg
    APC 2200b.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 331
  • APC 2200c.jpg
    APC 2200c.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 345
  • APC 2200d.jpg
    APC 2200d.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 352
Really good deal. Bangalore guys grab it quick. OP pls ping me if and when you are open to shipping.

Really good deal. Bangalore guys grab it quick. OP pls ping me if and when you are open to shipping.
Thanks for the feedback and free bump...

If you are okay bearing the cost and risk of shipping I am open to that too.. Will ofcourse ship with good packaging... If you can arrange for a pickup or I can use shiprocket to ship based on your courier of choice

shipping will be very very risky. even without batteries it ll get damaged internally because of big & heavy transformer. happened to me but fortunately mine is working fine with some internal broken plastic parts. if batteries will be there then god may save it :)

shipping will be very very risky. even without batteries it ll get damaged internally because of big & heavy transformer. happened to me but fortunately mine is working fine with some internal broken plastic parts. if batteries will be there then god may save it :)
Yes although amazon shipped mine from West Bengal.. And it reached in perfect body condition and working condition with only the outer box showing signs of shipping...

Yes although amazon shipped mine from West Bengal.. And it reached in perfect body condition and working condition with only the outer box showing signs of shipping...
amazon's own shipment is different from other courier services. if original packaging is there then it might be landed safely.

amazon's own shipment is different from other courier services. if original packaging is there then it might be landed safely.
Yes though it came via delhivery.. And yes I have original packing... I can give the best box from the 3 I have to help you (different serial number or the one for this particular ups as you wish)

Yes though it came via delhivery.. And yes I have original packing... I can give the best box from the 3 I have to help you (different serial number or the one for this particular ups as you wish)
Please see above discussion I had with one of the other users... I'm sending you a pm for discussion if you're interested post that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back