Selling Experienc on Ebay.in

bigbyte

Skilled
Hi,

I want to know the selling experience of fellow members on Ebay india site.

I have seen many people in market section saying that they will not list their stuff on ebay since last time their payment was stuck.

Let share our Selling experience on ebay so that we can make full use of this site.:clap:

The payment option was misused by some alecs thatswhy people are sceptical now. Ebay rocks but it loves the buyer more than the seller i guess.

IF your not gonna have lie about your product and you give the CORRECT description as shown in the Pics and the product is the same your transaction will be smooth.

If you put up pictures of some other product send some rubbish and expect your money expect a dispute.

I've heard that accounts of many sellers including some genuine sellers were banned recently on ebay india and their money was stuck with paisa pay since their stuff were purchased using ebay coupons.

Any one can throw some light on this ?

^ that is totally wrong info,

everyones buys from ebay using coupons when they themselves give them ,

can u tell the names of the seller who were banned ,

they must have doen something wrong to get banned , otherwise ebay doesnt ban anyone for no reason

^ I think He is talking about Ebay sellers buying stuff using coupon and re-selling them on Ebay to make profit . You know , get stuff for 20% off and resell it for 10-15% higher price.. Haven't tried it but I assume it works ;).

A lot of guys must have tried it and some might have got banned :p

^^Or it might be about some users selling and buying from themselves. The discounts are the profit. I think some member had posted here on TE that he was in trouble because of the same. Otherwise, I don't think ebay restricts anyone from selling stuff he's bought.

yes that might be the reason , a person lists something on ebay and try to get some profit after the 20% discount coupon ,

well ebay is clever to ban those kind of sellers of course ,

i have never seen a reputed seller getting banned on ebay

i have done about 100s of deals on ebay as a buyer. the best place to buy online it seems. quiet satisfied with paymate for easy and uninterrupted transactions.

i recently sold something on ebay, and its for my first time. Have bought bout 20 or more. But this time, they called my cell number, and asked my usr name, address and other details and asked me if i have put something in ebay listing and asked all details bout it.

actually i forgot my ebay username, and he was doubtful, then in 5 mins I somehow got it on toung. Else maybe my account would have been banned :O

MohitPreet said:
that is totally wrong info,

everyones buys from ebay using coupons when they themselves give them ,

can u tell the names of the seller who were banned ,

they must have doen something wrong to get banned , otherwise ebay doesnt ban anyone for no reason

I am just trying to gather facts.

Some one on this forum had told that even mediahome.in's account was once banned, and xtreamer india also faced trouble selling on ebay and he has stopped selling on ebay.

Seems that for a smooth selling experience you have to register yourself as a powerseller on ebay.

u just simply cant register as a power seller , u have to start as a normal seller and as ur feedback goes on increasing , only then ur eligible for power seller status,

mediahome account was banned because of the 250 off coupon fiasco on ebay in jan last year , it was his fault to arise suspicion amongst ebay people due to his doings ,

and about xtreamer india i dont know abt him , otherwise if u want to registr as a seller , u can go ahead ,

be clean there an ur good to go for many many years on ebay without worrying :p

yaar but tell one thing.. like i want to sell few things, and everyone will request me to list it on ebay so that they can use coupons... now all of my items will be purchased using coupons (mostly 20% using new accounts) and it will arise suspicion among ebay people....

Now what to do...

it will not arise nay kind of suspicion unless u list it urself and start buying it also urself by making new id's

mediahome;s account came under suspicion coz he got more than 200-300 orders in a single night

that way he was bound to get banned ,

unless u also start with a sale of 100 per day , ur account wud also be banned ,

dont worry just go ahead , be clean as i said and ur good to go ,everyone who is now well versed with ebay dealings never buys without a discount coupon how much big or small discount it may be ,

i have bought many many things for just Rs 5 using 200 and 250 off coupons ,none of the seller was banned

you are being skeptical unnecessarily

Back