2. Motherboard - ASUS Prime B350-PLUS
3. RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX Red 2*8GB DDR4 2400Mhz
4. Graphics Card - MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
5. Cabinet - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case
6. PSU - ANTEC EDG750 fully modular 80+ Gold
7. Fans - 3 * Arctic F12
1 * Noctua NF-F12 PWM
8. Case LEDs - DEEPCOOL RGB 350 Computer Lighting Kit LED Strip
9. Filter - 4 * Silverstone Ultra Mesh FF123B (Covering all intakes)

The expected price for each item is as follows:

CPU - INR 23000 + Shipping
Motherboard - INR 7500 + Shipping
RAM - INR 8000 + Shipping
Graphics Card - INR 23000 + Shipping
Cabinet - INR 2750 + Shipping
PSU - INR 7800 + Shipping
Fans - INR 1500 + Shipping
Case LED - INR 1500 + Shipping
Fan Filter - INR 1500 + Shipping

If you are buying the entire rig and are from Pune who can come and collect it from my place then I am willing let it all go for INR 72500.

Buyers from out of station will have to bear the shipping risk and cost.

Item 1,2,3 bought from PrimeABGB web store
Item 4 bought locally from Pune
Item 5,7(i),8 bought from Amazon.in
Item 6,7(ii),9 bought from PrimeABGB shop

Please do not lowball on the main thread, use PM if you want to make a sensible pitch. Buyers intending to buy the whole system or primary components will get higher priority over the rest.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.gif 8.gif 20170303_182401-min (1).jpg PC 2-compressed.jpg PC 3-compressed.jpg Inv1-compressed.jpg Inv2-compressed.jpg Inv3-compressed.jpg Inv4-compressed.jpg Inv5-compressed.jpg Inv6-compressed.jpg

Can i buy this build without gfx card and PSU ? I am from MUMBAI !
I have other members & friends in the line who have shown interest in buying this. Give me some time and I will inform you based on whether they are still in or have backed out. :)

i was expecting Ryzen Build Show off but not This sale Thread :( Good Luck Op for sale
+1 For Not hiding Price

Haha I so wanted too but such is life...
I had pre-ordered this and was completing the last bits of this build when I got the news of my relocation... Was planning to add this build to pcpartpicker too alas... Guess the new owner can do it on my behalf...

Maybe next time I will have my build in the show off thread :)

I've dropped you a PM, but it doesnt seem like you want to reply, so im going to assume that you are not interested in making a deal.

I've dropped you a PM, but it doesnt seem like you want to reply, so im going to assume that you are not interested in making a deal.
Hey dude, I am really occupied these days so please expect a delay in replies.

I have a buyer interested in this build, I will get back to you in case if he back outs.

Manay of my friends calling him but he aint responding any calls. No seriousness or courtesy even if you are busy.

Hi Rajiv,

Interested in purchasing the entire build but you'll need to send it to Gurgaon. I can bear the shipping charges.

Let me know.

Best,
Faraz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back