Selling something purchased from flipkart/amazon here on techenclave or any other forum? Read this

RamSai

Recruit
I have had no plans to start something like this here, but since many of the new members and well known members here lack knowledge of how things work i am here to enlighten them

This is primarily related to trading forum activities so it doesn't apply to members who are only confined to particular set of forums

Starting with Sell or Trade forum,
what does it actually mean by selling or trading here? 99% of members here doesn't have any retail shop with VAT-TIN Registration, the things that are being sold here are either

1. New ones got from offline/online shops
2. Things that are tried and unsatisfied buyers here to sell them off
3. Used ones, members who are upgrading to new components

There might be few others but these are the primary ones

For the most part, there wont be any issues with #3
Used ones, members who are upgrading to updated items trying to sell them off

Regarding #1 and #2

1. New ones got from offline/online shops
2. Things that are tried and unsatisfied buyers here to sell them off

There wont be any issue if are trying to sell something new or not satisfied items purchased from offline shops
But if you are trying to sell something purchased from flipkart or amazon, do remember these points

1. Never publish your invoice with the sale threads even if many insist you to do so
2. Never share your invoice or contact number to everyone who pings you for information
3. Never use the same name used for purchasing on e-commerce sites to sell on any forum
4. Never use the same contact number used for purchasing on e-commerce sites to sell on any forum

So, u might be wondering why you need to be careful? let me explain

Have you ever wondered why when someone asks you for your contact number for discussing the deal and never gets in touch after you've provided them with details?
Have you ever had any idea that amazon or flipkart has team members in most of the forums to scout for resellers ?
There will be members requesting the order number via PM saying that they are interested in purchase. Don't get intimidated and provide them with your order number even if the requesting member is a senior here. There might be few genuine concerns but it is upto you to differentiate the genuine ones from the others
Anyone can get your account flagged with the order number and source of the sale thread. Although e-commerce are not much into finding resellers but if they have authentic information your account (s) all will get flagged in notime
I
dunno about flipkart but if your amazon account is gone, you can never have an account ever again

and i am noticing many threads with invoices attached with hiding only buyer name and address, what about order number?

I have seen members here demanding invoice here but none are concerned about the revealing personal details in the invoice
So is this all about safeguard buyers interests?
A seller is also a part of trade, what about his?
So before raising a concern think twice

And recently i have noticed many threads with edited invoices (i am not talking about hiding personal details) and many here are in an impression that that's an criminal offence)
Guys, you need to understand one thing
The whole point of reselling (either from seller side and buyer side) is illegal, so few members stop pointing your fingers at someone and realise the reality. No company will take responsibility or react to your queries if you say that someone did fraud you providing edited invoice or some sort. So act smart,

1. If that's a product for which service can be done via serial number/IMEI and can be verified online do it
2. For some products like mobiles, a service centre provides you authentic information regarding this

Deal only if you are convinced well enough. If there are people who used forums only used to dump years old stuff ,then this is not for you. Assuming that most of them here tried to sell at least few new ones either for a lower price or higher price, that's not legal either

And another suggestions for people who get items during sales and selling it off for the same price later

lol, do you even understand what you are doing?
Are you sure that the buyer is really genuine and use it for his needs?
Are you sure that the buyer is a not reseller like he has a store where he can sell the product for much higher price?

Don't feel good about yourself doing such things, you are only helping others to have source of income and in return you get nothing. I have known many people personally who have some kinda business online or offline who act as a genuine buyer who is in need of help and get the same product from multiple noble people who just wants to help
Even if someone decides to donate some amount to a charity, he verified all the details about it before making a donation.
Do u anytime felt like donating money to strangers who call you and ask for a donation seeking medical attention? No right?
What you are doing here is no different than the above!

So thats it hope it helps someone here, haffun!

Last edited:
Relax! You are covered by the First Sale Doctrine. The worst e-commerce vendors can do is block your account at their portal for violating their Eula.

Once you have legally purchased something as an end user, you have complete autonomy to do whatever the hell you want with the item you have purchased.

You should read this in its entirety :
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/651105/

There is nothing wrong in putting up the sale invoice after editing out personal information like Name, contact and address, in certain cases you can edit out the amounts too if you want to be extra careful or whatever.

What happens when your buyer asks you to hand over the invoice with all your personal info on it? You have to hand it over right?

Your apparent paranoia about sharing information and invoices in particular is extremely puzzling and rather unsettling to many buyers who rather not get involved with someone who is so paranoid from the get-go.

Rather than being so paranoid.... In fact you want to be as transparent as possible so people can trust you.

But you seem to have some trust issues from your viewpoints and seeing how you've already dropped the price for your Zotac tx 1080 from 40k to 38k to 35k in a span of few days
Now it seems like you're desperate to offload it.

it's just an observation...

I have done deals here too, sold some stuff, bought some stuff too, always shared invoices if i had them, it's seriously not a big deal at all

And I rather get that one person's contact info and talk to them on whatsapp or make a call if they're seriously interested in buying my stuff. it's not hard to narrow down that one buyer.... when they're ready to pay you more than everyone else.

If you think you need to jump through so many hoops to getting your items sold with so much caution and paranoia.....good luck selling or buying anything, because no one will trust you..

Relax! You are covered by the First Sale Doctrine. The worst e-commerce vendors can do is block your account at their portal for violating their Eula.

Once you have legally purchased something as an end user, you have complete autonomy to do whatever the hell you want with the item you have purchased.

You should read this in its entirety :
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/651105/

I think you missed reading the entire post

Anyone can get your account flagged with the order number and source of the sale thread. Although e-commerce are not much into finding resellers but if they have authentic information your account (s) all will get flagged in notime
I dunno about flipkart but if your amazon account is gone, you can never have an account ever again

someone pmed in the morning regarding a member of the community that he edited the invoice and thats a criminal offence . I was referring to that

Yep i agree with you, worst case a company can flag your account. But as i said if your one amazon account gets blocked your future accounts will get blocked too, you dont have to live the life of a thief right?

Many members here are unaware of these consequences. If someone is aware of these then no issues. Atleast some will find it helpful

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in putting up the sale invoice after editing out personal information like Name, contact and address, in certain cases you can edit out the amounts too if you want to be extra careful or whatever.

What happens when your buyer asks you to hand over the invoice with all your personal info on it? You have to hand it over right?

Your apparent paranoia about sharing information and invoices in particular is extremely puzzling and rather unsettling to many buyers who rather not get involved with someone who is so paranoid from the get-go.

Rather than being so paranoid.... In fact you want to be as transparent as possible so people can trust you.

But you seem to have some trust issues from your viewpoints and seeing how you've already dropped the price for your Zotac tx 1080 from 40k to 38k to 35k in a span of few days

it's just an observation...

I have done deals here too, sold some stuff, bought some stuff too, always shared invoices if i had them, it's seriously not a big deal at all

And I rather get that one person's contact info and talk to them on whatsapp or make a call if they're seriously interested in buying my stuff. it's not hard to narrow down that one buyer.... when they're ready to pay you more than everyone else.

If you think you need to jump through so many hoops to getting your items sold with so much caution and paranoia.....good luck selling or buying anything, because no one will trust you..

No one was talking about hiding your name and address
Read the OP again

There will be members requesting the order number via PM saying that they are interested in purchase. Don't get intimidated and provide them with your order number even if the requesting member is a senior here. There might be few genuine concerns but it is upto you to differentiate the genuine ones from the others

and i am noticing many threads with invoices attached with hiding only buyer name and address, what about order number?
I have seen members here demanding invoice here but none are concerned about the revealing personal details in the invoice

OP says to provide details to persons who you feel is genuinely interested in sale and you are talking about providing invoice on spot to the buyer?
If i dont trust someone here, i would never meet that buyer in person
If you are meeting so called person , then you are ready for the consequences and you trust them they are genuinely interested

___

It is neither trust issues or paranoia, when someone is new to some category he will rather prefer to end it as soon as possible rather to play with it. For someone like me who never purchased any pc components before it is fairly normal trying to sell it off as soon as possible. If that was a mobile it wouldve been a different scenario

Stop assuming things, its irritating
I had to explain everything to like a school kid in the previous thread to make you understand about each n every of your query
and all you had to say after is "why haven't you said it earlier"

___

You posts n views are always half baked
When i was saying something to everyone who may or may not faced similar kinda issues, its based on my personal experience and its a generalised suggestion
when you are trying to point out someone in a specific thread based on your personal experience then its a biased suggestion

Considering you have issues with someone proving you wrong, its better you to stop commenting in any of their threads. Constructive criticism should always be welcomed. You can always prove them wrong if you feel it wrong, if you can't there no point in arguing. Considering you messed up abused and led to deletion of previous thread be it any reason you better keep your views to yourself if there's no valid proof in your statements rather than your personal experience. Worst case i don't expect you to start abusing anyone here just because they point out you are wrong

First you had issues with me. You were calling me a scamster and warning @jhononweed that he will end up getting scammed
Then next day you were warning me about @jhononweed that he is a scamster via PM because you both had a spat
Don't even understand whats your problem is
Please don't take everything personal, this is a virtual world.
If you have issues you can always pm

Posts like that of @Chaos are very welcome here
as they have documented info which will help both seller and a buyer
even i was unaware of that goods act, highly appreciated for his efforts

Thanks for your suggestions though

Last edited:
Because everyone was so concerned about the invoice and not about the details in it
everyone started faking invoice, price or whatever
This thread had invoice, yeah just invoice although price is wrong none here was concerned
but thats not the case with my previous thread lol
Even the seller was also new just like me with zero trade reputation
So, what happened to everyone who were demanding invoice in the post?

18425993_10212255130909652_1278263397_n-png.70198

Discount, net amount and tax were edited in the above image

https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/zotac-gtx-1070-amp-sealed.184173/

@Chaos your view?

No one was talking about hiding your name and address
Read the OP again

OP says to provide details to persons who you feel is genuinely interested in sale and you are talking about providing invoice on spot to the buyer?
If i dont trust someone here, i would never meet that buyer in person
If you are meeting so called person , then you are ready for the consequences and you trust them they are genuinely interested

___

It is neither trust issues or paranoia, when someone is new to some category he will rather prefer to end it as soon as possible rather to play with it. For someone like me who never purchased any pc components before it is fairly normal trying to sell it off as soon as possible. If that was a mobile it wouldve been a different scenario

Stop assuming things, its irritating
I had to explain everything to like a school kid in the previous thread to make you understand about each n every of your query
and all you had to say after is "why haven't you said it earlier"

___

You posts n views are always half baked
When i was saying something to everyone who may or may not faced similar kinda issues, its based on my personal experience and its a generalised suggestion
when you are trying to point out someone in a specific thread based on your personal experience then its a biased suggestion

Considering you have issues with someone proving you wrong, its better you to stop commenting in any of their threads. Constructive criticism should always be welcomed. You can always prove them wrong if you feel it wrong, if you can't there no point in arguing. Considering you messed up abused and led to deletion of previous thread be it any reason you better keep your views to yourself if there's no valid proof in your statements rather than your personal experience. Worst case i don't expect you to start abusing anyone here just because they point out you are wrong

First you had issues with me. You were calling me a scamster and warning @jhononweed that he will end up getting scammed
Then next day you were warning me about @jhononweed that he is a scamster via PM because you both had a spat
Don't even understand whats your problem is
Please don't take everything personal, this is a virtual world.
If you have issues you can always pm

Posts like that of @Chaos are very welcome here
as they have documented info which will help both seller and a buyer
even i was unaware of that goods act, highly appreciated for his efforts

Thanks for your suggestions though

What a stupid and completely pointless wall of text.

Listen kid you're new here and you have no right to tell members what to do, get your house in order first.... before you think you have some god given right to ask for some set rules of trades in this forum.

You haven't made a single sale, my beef with you was exactly why you're in this position, rather than concentrating on your sale thread and assuring members of your intentions, You assume everything said to you is personal. Good luck with that..

And I warned you about that scammer guy out of good faith, maybe you should reciprocate in a positive manner after all hat happened, Instead you are still a sad and bitter idiot who still is mad at me and everybody whose asking you questions.

And your post is worthless..from your sale thread to this moronic thread with paranoia drivel .... I don't think anyone here even cares about your presence in this community.

People know how to deal with each other, there are guidelines in place and people can make the right choices.

You are seriously weird and everything you say henceforth should be absolutely disregarded.

EDIT

You post the invoice in this thread now? What are you even doing? LMAO

And what is this even supposed to mean???

Because everyone was so concerned about the invoice and not about the details in it
This thread had invoice, yeah just invoice although price is wrong none here was concerned

Jesus Christ! Is that even English?

Last edited:
People know how to deal with each other, there are guidelines in place and people can make the right choices.

Many were saying the same to you in the previous thread
and now you are telling me, it is you who is weird
You have nothing to prove yourself right and me wrong, you have nothing to do here
You keep saying different statements at different places.

And I warned you about that guy, maybe you should be reciprocate in a positive manner after all hat happened, Instead you are still a sad and bitter idiot who has nothing to offer here.

Are you denying that you weren't warning the same person about me and next day you were warning me about him? It was okay if you had just warned me about him. Instead you did it both ways which is unacceptable being a senior here.
After the mess you created, you will be last person to pm me for suggestions. Dont bother others with your useless suggestions and spam pms

I have already reported mod about you personal targeting people, there's nothing more i need to do. People are watching!
There are many threads in tech enclave you can go and vent your frustration there
Thanks @zibalingz

Last edited:

Many were saying the same to you in the previous thread
and now you are telling me, it is you who is weird
You have nothing to prove yourself right and me wrong, you have nothing to do here
You keep saying different statements at different places.

And I warned you about that guy, maybe you should be reciprocate in a positive manner after all hat happened, Instead you are still a sad and bitter idiot who has nothing to offer here.

Are you denying that you were warning the same person about me and next day you were warning me about him? It was okay if you had just warned me about him. Instead you did it both ways which is unacceptable being a senior here.
After the mess you created, you will be last person to pm me for suggestions. Dont bother others with your useless suggestions and spam pms

I have already reported mod about you personal targeting people, there's nothing more i need to do. People are watching!
There are many threads in tech enclave you can go and vent your frustration there
Thanks @zibalingz

Hey moron that was before I found out he was a scammer, get your facts and timeline straight, a lot of people entered that thread....
not everyone had some bullshit to throw my way...and that idiot personally threatened me... that's why your thread got closed.

That jacks should be banned but he's not, and I don't even care to take it up with the mods because they can handle some kid making stupid threats online.
and I particularly looked him up, and gave the information to be careful...I even challenged him to buy your card to see if he even was legit.

So make whatever of that you will, your brain is clouded just like your judgement. take a step back from the keyboard and your computer, log out and go outside.

Last edited:
Hey moron that was before I found out he was a scammer, get your facts and timeline straight, a lot of people entered that thread....
not everyone had some bullshit to throw my way...and that idiot personally threatened me that's why your thread got closed.

That jacks should be banned but he's not, and I don't even care to take it up with the mods because they can handle some kid making stupid threats online.
and I particularly looked him up, and gave the information to be careful...I even challenged him to buy your card to see if he even was legit.

So make whatever of that you will, your brain is clouded just like your judgement. take a step back from the keyboard and your computer, log out and go outside.

Move on!
No one needs you here
No one needs your help either here or via PM. Everyone here is smart enough to decide whats right and whats wrong
If someone needs your help they will tag you!

Move on!
No one needs you here
No one needs your help either here or via PM. Everyone here is smart enough to decide whats right and whats wrong
If someone needs your help they will tag you!

You're damn pathetic, post after post I've destroyed your stupid arguments, you have nothing to say except bullshit.

Can clearly see you're intellectually incapable of making any rational statements to back up your rants.

Last edited:
You're damn pathetic, post after post I've destroyed your stupid arguments, you have nothing to say.

Can clearly see you're intellectual incapable of making any rational statements to back up your bullshit.

I have decided "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down their level and beat you with the experience"
BTW You had no answers tens of my posts still u say you destroyed every argument haha very funny

Yeah some mod will come and back me
Thanks

Yeah some mod will come and back me
Thanks

Back you for what exactly? so you can get a different set of rules that only apply to you?

So much so that... you made a thread about in the general talk, rather then the market feedback section.... like how you told me to do so yesterday?

And now you've hastily posted your invoice, after everyone has lost interest in your card and you're dropping the price desperately and noone is asking.... since your doomed thread got deleted yesterday?

Why are you so desperate to prove you're doing nothing shady?, you can just post the invoice in your sale thread.

Let people come in freely, ask you what they want and you can answer them politely.

But that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

Back you for what exactly? so you can get a different set of rules that only apply to you?

So much so that... you made a thread about in the general talk, rather then the market feedback section.... like how you told me to do so yesterday?

And now you've hastily posted your invoice , after everyone has lost intrest in your card and noone is asking since your doomed thread got deleted yesterday?

Why are you so separate to prove you're doing nothing shady?, you can just post the invoice in your sale thread.

Let people come in freely, ask you what they want and you can answer them politely.

But that doesn't fit your agenda does it?

Move on
My posts n threads are according to Techenclave's rules n guidelines and that was also said by a mod in the previous thread
It is yours that they aren't.
Go n read guidelines again

__

And now you've hastily posted your invoice , after everyone has lost intrest in your card and noone is asking since your doomed thread got deleted yesterday?

lol whose invoice?
that is why i have said that your posts are half baked, you dont even read posts or open links
That was from a different post where a member forged invoice lol

Last edited:
Yeah lmfao
you got framed again for your spam discussion (why ? read your previous quoted post)
be careful at what you speak, read posts n links lol atleast

The OP this thread and everyting you've written is all spam..
Framed lmao what? for asking questions, for refuting your stupid claims? for telling you to take hike with your stupid rule demands?

Man I didn't wish to go back and forth with you earlier when you made your sale thread, but now you've provided some serious lulz :D

EDIT - why would you even post someone else's invoice? it literally looks like your's except it's a 1070.

The OP this thread and everyting you've written is all spam..
Framed lmao what? for asking questions, for refuting your stupid claims? for telling you to take hike with your stupid rule demands?

Man I didn't wish to go back and forth with you earlier when you made your sale thread, but you provide some serious lulz :D

Thanks for your contribution !
Bye

Lmao the ZOTAC GTX 1080 was exactly for 32K in the Flash sale and that is the exact amount on that alleged "doctored" invoice!

OP's s invoice should be vis-a-vis the same!...like that except it should say 1080....so it's not even a big mistake on my part lol

After all reading that wonderful paragraph of garbled English on top and this image to go along with it, what would anyone possibly assume? ...what is this guy even trying to say?

:banghead:

18425993_10212255130909652_1278263397_n-png.70198

Lmao the ZOTAC GTX 1080 was exactly for 32K in the Flash sale and that is the exact amount on that alleged "doctored" invoice!

OP's s invoice should be vis-a-vis the same!...like that except it should say 1080....so it's not even a big mistake on my part lol

After all reading that wonderful paragraph of garbled English on top and this image to go along with it, what would anyone possibly assume? ...what is this guy even trying to say?

:banghead:

Thank you for your contribution
It will be assessed at a later point of time by someone else

Back