send me links to d/l some cool win7 gadgets/applications ?

vint

Disciple
Please provide me a link to d/l some really cool win7 desktop gadgets and also some utility applications. I don't want any heavy weight ones, just for eye candy and simple utilities for day-day tasks (ex: Launchy ).

CA50 said:
for gadgets just google it.

Wow, we have a winner :clap: Google throws a lot of crap , instead of sorting them out by reading reviews, some of us post a thread in tech forums like these to make our life easier. Which is also the reason why such forums/message boards exist. FYI, most information you see here can be googled, doesn't mean ppl should stop creating threads. Or should they ?
@H20, thanks I will try that out :)

vint said:
Wow, we have a winner :clap: Google throws a lot of crap , instead of sorting them out by reading reviews, some of us post a thread in tech forums like these to make our life easier. Which is also the reason why such forums/message boards exist. FYI, most information you see here can be googled, doesn't mean ppl should stop creating threads. Or should they ?
@H20, thanks I will try that out :)

Now you are lazy, coz what i said is not false, goggling is something which you should do, coz we do the same thing. now here are some link which i took from the first google search page. Check these
Windows Gadgets - Top 16 Windows 7 Gadgets for System Monitoring - Windows Vista Gadgets
Top 6 Most Useful Windows 7 Sidebar Gadgets
Sidebar Gadgets for Windows
Vista sidebar gadgets free download
Windows Live Gallery
Vista sidebar Gadgets Gallery -
i think this is enough for you.

Back