Sending headphones via courier to Kerala

Stronk

Adept
Hi all,
I want to buy a pair of headphones as a gift for a person staying in Kerala at the moment, but amazon, flipkart and other ecommerce platforms aren't delivering stuff there. So will it be possible to order a pair at my house and then ship it via ShipRocket or Speedpost? Or will that still not work since the pincode accepts only essentials?

I mean a couple of weeks ago, they had started accepting deliveries. Now the lockdown has got further relaxation but deliveries are stopped again. The kerala govt seems very confused. Luckily they started allowing alcohol sales on the 17th. So at least we can drink ourselves to death waiting for amazon/fk to resume...

Hi all,
I want to buy a pair of headphones as a gift for a person staying in Kerala at the moment, but amazon, flipkart and other ecommerce platforms aren't delivering stuff there. So will it be possible to order a pair at my house and then ship it via ShipRocket or Speedpost? Or will that still not work since the pincode accepts only essentials?
Agreed about Amazon but Flipkart is delivering stuff to Kerala. I got few items (wireless mouse, laptop stand etc.) delivered recently to Trivandrum, Kerala

Back