Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 Year 9 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Looking to sell off my gear to make way for an upgrade to either a HifiMan or HD6XX

Attachments

• IMG_0118.JPEG
    IMG_0118.JPEG
    226.9 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0119.JPEG
    IMG_0119.JPEG
    169.8 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0120.JPEG
    IMG_0120.JPEG
    202.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Senn-Invoice.jpg
    Senn-Invoice.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 384
Would buy this but then would have zero budget leftover for an AMP :/

Not trying to sell this to you but before you even worry about an AMP/DAC or an AMP alone, consider a headphone. Use it and see what the sound is NOT doing for you and if it can benefit from an AMP.
These are very easy to drive to be honest.

Not trying to sell this to you but before you even worry about an AMP/DAC or an AMP alone, consider a headphone. Use it and see what the sound is NOT doing for you and if it can benefit from an AMP.
These are very easy to drive to be honest.
I see. The problem is I have experienced the difference with and without amp. Even my pair of IEMs and budget cans (Samson SR850 and AKG K92) all benefit massively with an AMP, hence why I am hesitant to get these. Will give this a consideration for sure tho, thanks for your input.

I see. The problem is I have experienced the difference with and without amp. Even my pair of IEMs and budget cans (Samson SR850 and AKG K92) all benefit massively with an AMP, hence why I am hesitant to get these. Will give this a consideration for sure tho, thanks for your input.

Sure. My advise would be, save money, get a headphone first that suits your type of music. Listen to them and then look at an appropriate AMP, only if necessary.
If you haven't auditioned a pair or have listened to your dream headphones yet, you have no reason to worry about an AMP, period. Obviosly if you aren't looking at a planar or something that is 600 ohms.

Back