FS: Headphone Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear M2 IEG (Sealed pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
This is a sealed pack received as a result of a RMA. I am not totally convinced if I ought to sell it but I am inclined to try something different if I get good value for this one.

I had purchased it for 6190 in April 2015, so it has about 8 months of warranty remaining. I can also see that the price has fallen a bit since then and have tried to price it accordingly. I owned the red variant but have been given the black one as a replacement. However, Sennheiser is ready to replace it with the red one if I send it back.

Let me know your thoughts or offers. I would prefer local shipping (Mumbai) but have no real objection to shipping nationally as long as it isn't exorbitant.

Attachments

• Momentum.jpg
    Momentum.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 291
  • Invoice.png
    Invoice.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
I have reduced the price to Rs. 4750 as the final offer for the black variant. Should you want the red one, it will be Rs. 50 extra as I have to send it back to Sennheiser for a replacement. I will keep the offer open till Monday (Sep 5) following which I will mostly keep it if no deal is reached.

As there is no interest, I have decided to use this one till it breaks. After all, it's still one of the best $100 earphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back