SENNHEISER PX 100 ! One year warranty left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehej

Disciple
Selling my PX 100 in mint condition ! Bought on 6th May 2009.Two years warranty..RMAed to sennheiser support center in gurgaon as the 3.5 mm jack was a little shaky..They replaced it with a new one, and I also got the ear buds replaced..So brand new jack, brand new ear buds, Paid 500 bucks against service charge and new ear buds..This was 15 days back ! Invoices attached for purchase as well as the RMA. Original box included. Original Carry case included.. MRP- 2990.. Bought for 2950+500 bucks for RMA.
Reason for sale :- Upgraded to KOSS :)

Expected price :- 2100 shipped.

Compatible with Iphone, Ipod, and any other mp3 device or laptops.

ALL communication via pm please.

All communication via PM please !

Ready to trade with somehting interesting too...(Headphones/earphones)

Sunday bump !!

Those are whites my friend, you don't get whites in India, the dealer probably got them from abroad..Whites arent available in India, so no warranty ! :) Beware !

sehej said:
Those are whites my friend, you don't get whites in India, the dealer probably got them from abroad..Whites arent available in India, so no warranty ! :) Beware !

Consumers may be entitled to statuary rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms & conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of country in which the Sennheiser product was purchased by the customer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the international sale of goods do not apply to this service...

Anybody ? Need a quick deal..

Because Ear buds arent covered in warranty and sennheiser doesn do ear buds separately, so the service engineer said he'll do it but he needs to show it on the books, so they charged me the service charge of 496..Have the manual as well as computer generated invoices..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back