Serial Blasts in Mumbai !

Blade_Runner

Skilled
This just in.............there have been a series of blasts in the local trains in mumbai. The blasts have occurred at:

Matunga

Khar

Mira-road/bhayander

Jogeshwari

Borivli

Really shocking............ :(

Update1: reports of 8-15 people dead at matunga stn.

Update2: Body count over 50 now at matunga, which seems to be the worst case right now. Now news of other places yet.

Update3: 10 people dead at borivli. 9 at Khar. 15 at bhayander.

Hoping that all the TE members from mumbai are safe.

I am just back from borivali station. Its freakin chaos everywhere. Soo many injured.

man those rickshaw walas are helping in the end. taking injured to bhagwati hospital.

I escaped unhurt but the scene is horrible. Talk to you guys later.

blasts confirmed at 7 places in mumbai :O

all along western railway lines.

this is shocking...i hope everyone is safe.

Serial blasts rock Mumbai

NDTV Correspondent

Tuesday, July 11, 2006: (Mumbai)

At least five blasts have taken place on different railway stations in Mumbai.

The first blast has been reported near Khar Railway station in Mumbai, which has left several people injured.

The incident took place at 6:09 pm (IST) in a local train from Churchgate to Borivali between Khar and Mahim stations on the Western Line.

According to reports coming in, there has been another blast at Mahim station, while the third blast took place at Bhayandar station near Mira Road.

The fourth blast has been reported from Jogeshwari, while the fifth one took place at Matunga.

In its wake, Delhi has also been put on high alert.

The blasts took place first class coaches and took place during rush hour. Mumbai airport has also been put on alert.

The police will be verifying the nature of blasts. The IB is also probing the link between the blasts at Srinagar and Mumbai.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will be meeting Home Minister on the blasts in the two cities.

This is wht NDTV says...
Hope every 1 is fine..

bloody a******s they dont even care for lives over tht stupid statue

@blade tht body count is all bullocks this happened in peak hour more than 1000 people must have died.... u know the halat of trains in the evening na
Mod Edit: Censored!!!

Back