WTB Server Build

Can't do multiple 4k transcoding on 730
Are you planning to use plex? If yes, just a reminder hardware transcoding is only for plex pass users.

Also, intel integrated graphics will give you better performance per rupee than old nvidia cards. So I would suggest spend a bit more and get the 12100 non-F (Intel quicksync for the win!)

Are you planning to use plex? If yes, just a reminder hardware transcoding is only for plex pass users.

Also, intel integrated graphics will give you better performance per rupee than old nvidia cards. So I would suggest spend a bit more and get the 12100 non-F (Intel quicksync for the win!)

I use jellyfin also i want to use gpu for running AIML workload such as face/object detection for photoprism.

I use jellyfin also i want to use gpu for running AIML workload such as face/object detection for photoprism.
Not sure if the Quadros lend themselves to such use cases. You are better off with mainstream consumer cards.
Also check PM

Last edited:
I can give you quadro P1000 that can transcode three (4k very high bitrate) streames at a time.
The next thing better would be a a RTX 3050 that can do 6.
But the P1000 sips power while the RTX 3050 will take 3 times more power for twice as much transcoding performance. Not to mention it's a full height, dual slot card.

I can give you quadro P1000 that can transcode three (4k very high bitrate) streames at a time.
The next thing better would be a a RTX 3050 that can do 6.
But the P1000 sips power while the RTX 3050 will take 3 times more power for twice as much transcoding performance. Not to mention it's a full height, dual slot card.
Already purchased T600

Back