Service for multiple phone recharges at once

calvin1719

Mostly harmless.
Adept
I have several phones i need to recharge on the same date every month, is there any service that allows me to add each recharge to a sort of cart and then make just ONE payment for all combined?
I'm sick of doing separate transactions with entering card details several times and then OTP several times.

If switching to postpaid is an option then you can explore bundle/family plans with multiple numbers under same account.
Should receive a single bill for all.

Yeah but post is too expensive.
And I'd rather trigger the transaction myself instead of allowing a pull transaction.

I have several phones i need to recharge on the same date every month, is there any service that allows me to add each recharge to a sort of cart and then make just ONE payment for all combined?
I'm sick of doing separate transactions with entering card details several times and then OTP several times.
Add balance into amazon pay and do all your recharges quickly from there.

Add balance into amazon pay and do all your recharges quickly from there.
what i used to do, but for some reason they stopped allowing a reload using a CC, which I would prefer.

I think what works best is some pay later service like ola money, i'll try that from next time.

what i used to do, but for some reason they stopped allowing a reload using a CC, which I would prefer.

I think what works best is some pay later service like ola money, i'll try that from next time.
See if you can add your card into google pay. Google pay supports select indian credit card. Once added, it'll become easier to do recharge through it.

Back