Shipping and buying advice

tantrikt

Patron
On many FS threads I have seen sellers posting shipping has to be arranged by the buyer. Is there a guideline on how to go about doing this? What do other people use?
Is there a FAQ or ready reckoner on how to do this right?

On many FS threads I have seen sellers posting shipping has to be arranged by the buyer. Is there a guideline on how to go about doing this? What do other people use?
Is there a FAQ or ready reckoner on how to do this right?
Friends, family who can pick on your behalf and ship to you else as others highlighted, use a courier app to book the shipping. Seller will need to pack and wait for the pickup guy to knock at his door.

i use shiprocket, for me the delhivery app cost more like 500 for 5kg, where in shiprocket i get rs270. however, shiprocket is mainly for sellers while the delivery app itself pickup and add the label.

i also can use different courier from single dashboard.

its of no use they are officially not listed on the forum

yes even dtdc and bluedart have a better customer service
I have had 3 bad experience with them in a row, it's unbelievable how shit they are.. 1 time amazon stepped up (my mobo was not trackable via Delhivery and was misrouted to a different state) , the other time I had to complaint to Pcstudio (Shipment was stuck in at some hub for many days)

I have had 3 bad experience with them in a row, it's unbelievable how shit they are.. 1 time amazon stepped up (my mobo was not trackable via Delhivery and was misrouted to a different state) , the other time I had to complaint to Pcstudio (Shipment was stuck in at some hub for many days)
A tip...you can get in touch with your local delayedvery center and they get it traced and let know the REAL status.

Back