Shipping Phone via DTDC

I checked via dtdc they quoted 1500 for mobile phones
They‘re ripping you off. For example Mumbai to Bangalore it’s coming to 265₹, I just checked via the DTDC app. You can check on the website or app, I chose mobile as contents.

Also regarding your phone, sell this on Cashify. You will not get your asking price here. I sold mine (exact same model) for 21500 with only bill and 70% battery and 1 minor scratch at the charging port back in December. If your battery is above 95% with all accessories + bill + box then you can expect 25-26k max via Cashify.

Not exactly thats plus service with next day delivery . Plus dont compare cashify with portals like this and earlier erodov . Cashify buys at cheap and sells at 100% profit . Here we are selling items to other individuals and cashify , phonebuy, flipkart and amazon are not the ideal platform to calculate resale value . I would rather sell my device for 20 k to an individual in need rather than cashify to run business as middle man .

Not exactly thats plus service with next day delivery . Plus dont compare cashify with portals like this and earlier erodov . Cashify buys at cheap and sells at 100% profit . Here we are selling items to other individuals and cashify , phonebuy, flipkart and amazon are not the ideal platform to calculate resale value . I would rather sell my device for 20 k to an individual in need rather than cashify to run business as middle man .
Doubt anyone would agree to a 1500₹ courier fee, anyway it’s up to you and the buyer.

True i again spoke to another courior service they asked for 830 including gst , im ready to split up charges and ensure safe delivery rather than sending via road for 250 rs [emoji18]. But for now priority is for delhi ncr people

True i again spoke to another courior service they asked for 830 including gst , im ready to split up charges and ensure safe delivery rather than sending via road for 250 rs [emoji18]. But for now priority is for delhi ncr people
Also, just saying; If I were to buy a phone I’d rather get a refurbished piece with a new battery etc. What is the battery health percentage on the device?

Bro hold on here , battery health is a marketing gimmik any device which is 1-2 years old be it android apple or any laptop battery depreciates . So you dont change your device battery every year do you? Now apple wants you to change battery to keep running the business . Plus they slow down the device not because they are older series just because to optimise with the battery unlike android except one plus where the battery is difficult to maintain . They accepted it and provided a feature to run the show in terms of batteries too . Otherwise no one went to apple store for battery replacement now every other person is keeping an eye for the same .

Bro hold on here , battery health is a marketing gimmik any device which is 1-2 years old be it android apple or any laptop battery depreciates . So you dont change your device battery every year do you? Now apple wants you to change battery to keep running the business . Plus they slow down the device not because they are older series just because to optimise with the battery unlike android except one plus where the battery is difficult to maintain . They accepted it and provided a feature to run the show in terms of batteries too . Otherwise no one went to apple store for battery replacement now every other person is keeping an eye for the same .
I don’t agree with you here, my phone with 70% health use to drain super fast. I’ve been with all types of brands over the years, after a year it shows signs of slowing and battery drainage, after 2 years it’s bad. And yes, I would change my battery not every year but after 2 years, however this time I decided not to keep it and sold it.
I think it should be mandatory for all phone sellers to mention battery health, just my thought.
Also just checked again on DTDC, it’s coming to 495₹ air cargo, next day delivery. I’m sure they’re up to something. maybe it depends on your location if your not from a city.

As for OLX, yeah put up an ad over there and see (you could get a legit buyer), although i had tried in Nov-December but I kept getting low ball offers and shady buyers, hence sold it quickly on Cashify.

You can install any third party app to know the battery health . But before apple mentions it in the battery health section . No one was concerned earlier.

IMG_0374.png

You guys are right from delhi to chennai these are the prices on the app im getting before taxes i think .

View attachment 101599
You guys are right from delhi to chennai these are the prices on the app im getting before taxes i think .
Pretty sure you’ve input something wrong. I’ve chosen Dehli to Chennai, Item weight 1kg (even though it will be lesser), dimensions 8L, 5W, 5H (should be more or less the same).

Edit: It’s all tax inclusive.
Edit 2: With all these prices even if premium, DTDC doesn’t wrap it, at the most they just bag it with no cushioning. You have to wrap it yourself.

Attachments

• 73F96753-9D51-4D30-A11F-D1951A1595EF.png
    73F96753-9D51-4D30-A11F-D1951A1595EF.png
    427 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Back