PC Peripherals Shop suggestion in Kolkata (Chandni)

Re: Shop suggetion in Kolkata(Chadni)

Anubis said:
Vedant Infotech, Arihant, MD computers, Easternlogica, Saboo

Exactly these. I usually tend to go to Vedant and MD Computers. I tried Arihant last month for buying my WD internal HDD and it's also a very good store.

Black_Hawk said:
Exactly these. I usually tend to go to Vedant and MD Computers. I tried Arihant last month for buying my WD internal HDD and it's also a very good store.

The only problem with Arihant is that it's a good store but it is a very small shop and easily gets cramped inside

For Corsair, MSI, Powercolor, Tagan - Tirupathi Enterprise

For Transcend products, MD Computers

For Laptops, Eastern Logica

To assemble a rig, Vedant. They don't have everything. But if its available in Kolkata, they will get it for you with the best price possible and their customer service is the best in kolkata. Besides, they give the best rate for AMD processors.

For Biostar mobo, Abucus Peripherals at Bentick street.

Arihant seems to have tracks of latest graphic cards.

For cheap and not-so-good-branded products, Computer World.

I personally dislike Supreme, they charge too much. Their service is bad. Even Black_Hawk had a bad deal with them. :(

sabby said:
I personally dislike Supreme, they charge too much. Their service is bad. Even Black_Hawk had a bad deal with them. :(

Yes absolutely rite mate. After that poor service of theirs I just stay away from Supreme Technologies. :no:

Anubis said:
The only problem with Arihant is that it's a good store but it is a very small shop and easily gets cramped inside

True. What I usually do is when I head to Chandni and G.C. Avenue for my buying my stuff, I go into Arihant and tell the person what I need and if it takes a while to be brought into the shop then I just head out and buy my other stuff and return after sometime. :)

Usually all my stuff mainly is bought from Vedant, MD Computers, Arihant, Tirupati Enterprises, Prime ABGB (Mumbai) and Lynx India (Chandigarh).

i alos mainly deal with tirupati enterprises for gpu , psu , rams and mobo ....and vedant for misc stuffs

I almost buy all my stuff from Arihant - they always quoted the lowest price (get one or two quote beforehand - that helps). To me vedant always quoted higher price.

Also, when I inquired about a GFX card, Tirupati gave me a price higher than the retailer. When I told them that - they told that as they are distributor they can not do retail business and to protect the the retailer they would price the products such. No wonder I bought the card from the retailer.

sabby said:

So true. Supreme really charges very high compared to other stores. Morever their custmer support is also very bad. I had a bitter experience with Corsair rams from them.

From then on only my primary stores r arihant and vedant. For gfx however i m thinking towards tirupati now.

Can u give me the location of arihant with respect to vedant.

I know vedant but not arihant...

Ask for Sabbir Hotel when you are in Chandni - Arihant is next to Sabir Hotel (opp. Shree Computer) - the shop is very narrow - very easy to miss.

ayascool said:
Can u give me the location of arihant with respect to vedant.

I know vedant but not arihant...

Ok. U r coming from Vedant towards Sabir Hotel. Then turn right at the crosshair junction and voila u'll see arihant on the right side . Just keep an eye out. It has 1 glass door with Asus sticker on it. Just beside Sabir hotel

^ They do. But you can get better quote from others.They offer better prices for zion/kingston RAM , pendrives, DVD drives etc.

ANother shop is Starcomp who also seems to have good graphic cards at better rate.

sabby said:
^ They do. But you can get better quote from others.They offer better prices for zion/kingston RAM , pendrives, DVD drives etc.

ANother shop is Starcomp who also seems to have good graphic cards at better rate.

U sure about Starcomp ? Never heard of it .

Can u give an example of a quote of ATI 4850 512mb ors something in comparison to other shops ?

Bought a cm 690 side transparent @ 4.8k all frm suntronics infotech beside vedant...'

How's the deal guys...? Vedant quoted me 5.1k + and velocity 4.7k + and classic computers quoted 4.9k +

The shop owner has a good behavior and told me he will give me other components @ reasonable rates...'

He quoted me theses rates ....

Amd phenom 2 955 b.e @ 8.4k
Ga ma 785gmt - ud2h @ 5.9k
Corsair xms2 ddr3 1600mhz 2gb @ 2.4k..

Seagate 1 t.b hdd @ 3.9k...

I was amazed when he told that he will give me more discounts than the abv prices...'

Arnab Boss said:
Bought a cm 690 side transparent @ 4.8k all frm suntronics infotech beside vedant...'

How's the deal guys...? Vedant quoted me 5.1k + and velocity 4.7k + and classic computers quoted 4.9k +

The shop owner has a good behavior and told me he will give me other components @ reasonable rates...'

He quoted me theses rates ....

Amd phenom 2 955 b.e @ 8.4k

Ga ma 785gmt - ud2h @ 5.9k

Corsair xms2 ddr3 1600mhz 2gb @ 2.4k..

Seagate 1 t.b hdd @ 3.9k...

I was amazed when he told that he will give me more discounts than the abv prices...'

The Seagate 1 tb hdd is 3.7k @ vedant.

Everything else its fine .

well you got an excellent deal on cabby ? But you compromised on 1 side fan for transparent one ?

Back