Shopping My World

Just received my order placed on 23rd December through Shopyourworld and I must say this has been the best purchase of my life.

I ordered a Digicam and a tennis racquet. Final effective price was too low to be mentioned here. :clap:

And no photos can do justice to these two beauties. :eek:hyeah:

But it would only make sense if we know the price as well and whether or not others can also buy it for the same price ;)

mutant said:
But it would only make sense if we know the price as well and whether or not others can also buy it for the same price ;)
Currently the cam can be purchased at best price of 5700 Rs. If anyone is genuinely interested to buy then pm me or varkey for details. :)

BTW For those who failed to recognise, the camera is Casio Exilim EX FS10. Here are few features of what this cam is capable of.

http://matspointofview.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

I hope to do my own review some time later.

OMGFTW! I happened to read a review of this earlier, This thing can give a decent low end DSLR a run for its money , great choice , congratulations mate :)

I got this camera for taking high speed videos to help my tennis students and so far it seems to be doing an amazing job. Tested 210 fps today and it looked amazing on the 2.5 inch cam LCD. Pretty watchable on my PC too. Even HD video quality is very decent. It can even zoom (without making noise or losing sound) and Auto focus works while zooming. But I cant really capture more than 8 seconds of video on the internal memory. I was expecting night shots to be really bad but they are surprisingly good. I hope mediahome sends my 32gb card soon so I can properly test all the features.

Back