Shops in Pune to get Huawei 3g modems

sandeepk

Disciple
I am looking for shops in Pune which sell 3G modems made by Huawei. I am mainly interested in E122/E176. I was earlier planning to buy E1750 but somebody is finding it does not work with BSNL 3G in Maharashtra. So it is out of question for me. I am also looking for antenna for the same if available.
I was waiting for stock to arrive at DVDStore shops on ebay, but it is sold out again :( Don't know when it will be available again. Other sellers on ebay are selling them for 2700 or more :mad:
Also suggest shops in Mumbai as I can ask friends in Mumbai to pick them for me.

No, I don't think anyone has any such 3G modems for sale in Pune. Even I have inquired about it. Your only option (for now) is eBay or TE. You can buy one online or you can wait for another 6 months. By that time, all other mobile operators will launch 3G services and the market will be flooded with (factory unlocked?) data cards! :)

apart from dvdstore other ebay sellers are selling for 2.7k or more, if ur in a hurry then get 1 from ebay or wait for few more months for the prices to come down!!

^^ That's why I was waiting for dvdstore to get new stock. But it was sold out in less than 2 days. So looks like I need to buy it from other ebay sellers.

@iChaitanya, I have recharged my BSNL 3g with diwali offer for 3 months unlimited. I can't wait for 6 months :)

Back