Show off and cable management -56kbps warning*

The stuff I have gathered in the last month or so.:hap2: :eek:hyeah:

Razer Deathaddder + Titan Gaming Mat

Z-5500

Microsoft VX-3000 Webcam

APC SmartUPS 750VA

Cable Management:

Re-did it again. Moved the last few cables back as well. Added a couple of fans, I had lying around. Moved the PCI-Ex power cables into place in anticipation of 4870 I will get later. :D

Also lapped the hsf a bit. I forgot to take the pics for it. It wasn't a mirror shine like sunny's, but I could still see my face in it.:bleh:

backcz6.jpg

sideof2.jpg

With the bling turned on. I am yet to get the side panel modded, KMD FTW.

There are 10 120mm fans in total. 4 on the front, 1 at bottom, 2 at top, 1 at back, 2 on the cpu, and yet to come is the side panel fan. :p

The image quality is sub-par as these are taken from the iPhone.

After the cable management and the lapping I have the max temp down form 67deg C to 59deg C, Real Temp stats, at 4GHz for the E8400 with Prime95 small fft dual cored. The idle temp hasn't changed though. Awesome!!!!! I didn't expect this kind of a drop in temp!

@Saiyan 3 CM led fans 63CFM, 4 CM normal fans 63CFM, 2 Scythe S-Flex and 1 Thermaltake led fan. :bleh: Yup too many cm fans, but they work fine at 7V, which is where I keep them.

Right now waiting for the return of the 8800gt, but most probably will sell that and get a 4870.

This is some real great CM dude!...Gannu and you should prolly conduct training sessions in CM...I know I need one very badly!

nice with the drop in temps too, always pleasing!

Good job. Just ensure that the SATA cables aren't twisted too much. And as Saiyan says, well done despite using a non-modular PSU.

Jasku said:
This is some real great CM dude!...Gannu and you should prolly conduct training sessions in CM...I know I need one very badly!

nice with the drop in temps too, always pleasing!

Eh.. ?? With the mastah of cable management around in Chennai, don't even bother looking elsewhere :p

He indirectly meant himself Jasku; :bleh:

So dont waste time thinking who the guy is; :p

@vNerd: Thast frigging awsum I'd say; :D

Freaky said:
Good job. Just ensure that the SATA cables aren't twisted too much. And as Saiyan says, well done despite using a non-modular PSU.

Eh.. ?? With the mastah of cable management around in Chennai, don't even bother looking elsewhere :p
LOLZ freaky, aite maybe u can come over and help out!!...and have u posted a pic of ur setup in the CM showoff thread??

@Gannu- yea realized that, but was wondering there is something called 'modesty'???? ....lol kidding freaky :)

gannu said:
He indirectly meant himself Jasku; :bleh:

So dont waste time thinking who the guy is; :p

@vNerd: Thast frigging awsum I'd say; :D

B33ch :p Was pointing to Saiyan :lol:

Jasku said:
LOLZ freaky, aite maybe u can come over and help out!!...and have u posted a pic of ur setup in the CM showoff thread??

@Gannu- yea realized that, but was wondering there is something called 'modesty'???? ....lol kidding freaky :)

My rig ?? What, with an Antec Lanboy, TP480, 2 HDDs and the 4850 ? Forget it :bleh:

gannu said:
What?? :O

Is Saiyan that good??? :p

/*Hides underneath the desk to get cover from stones being pelted*/

LOLZ....aite lets catch hold of Saiyan then!!!......I was only kidding freaky:eek:hyeah:

Back