SHOW OFF : Sony DSC-W80 & 4GB MicroSDHC card..

G@d of w@r

Skilled
With the help of TE guys.. bought following gadget today and yesterday... :hap2: Cheers :hap2:

AS PER THE RULES LET THE PICS DO THE TALKING

1.Sony DSC-W80

Pics:

will upload sample pics which i took later..
color reproduction of this cam is amazing!! ive got this one just as expected!!! slightly high on price factor though

2.Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC
(using with my HTC Touch & runs flawlessly)
i dunno what is HC is called.. :ashamed:

Pics later..

got cam for 15k with bill and 3 years warranty and card i got for 2450-300=2150 got 300 off for old 1gb card which i got with my phone.. going to ahmedabad for marriage function so i think this 4gb card and cam shall come in handy :p

Congrats...:)

nVidiaBeast said:
thanks.. will post my photography expertised images like digital_brain ;) whats the actual clarity difference between 5MP & 7MP?

The clarity and quality of the picture is determined more by the optics of the camera rather than by the resolution of the CCD/CMOS sensor alone. Ofcourse better resolution is good, but above 4MP resolution its better to concentrate more on how good the optics is. A photo taken by a cheap low quality 7MP cam can be easility beaten by a good 4MP/5MP CAM with better optics.

hmm i think clicking on 5mp and 16:9 aspect ratio saves a lot of space then a photo clicked on 7mp camera & i dont want 3xxx*2xxx high resolution pics...

Congrats on your purchase :thumb: .

Regarding quality, 5mp and above should be good enough. But take pics at a size that is easily printable at a studio. Donno much about this. Maybe ppl with experience in studio printing can help.

oh!! he didnt mention a better pics.. he clearly mentioned
ur iPhone pics nw..?? if u'vent posted yet.. i was lukin forward to see yo ifone !
he didnt say click it with ur cam :p anyways.. if he meant to see hi-res pics i will click it again with my digicam.. not today.. not tomorrow.. not on sunday.. but i am going outta station today afternoon to Ahmedabad so i wont b available till monday evening.. and you will surelly see pics on tuesday :D dont worry.. this cam is mine :) and i will have it all the time.. got GPRS so i will get to surf TE there.. woohoo :D

Back