Showoff : Scythe MUSASHI VGA Cooler

Hi!

I got this from Lynx today. Total damage Rs 2700. Thanks to Amarbir to ship this in less then 24 hrs.

dsc00581ai1.jpg

dsc00583ju1.jpg

dsc00584qt5.jpg

dsc00585wz7.jpg

Please read the reviews and opinions here

1) silentpcreview.com | View topic - Scythe Musashi

2) Version traduite de la page http://www.caseandcooling.fr/refroidissement/articles/116-test-scythe-musashi

3) Legion Hardware

4) Fudzilla - Scythe Musashi is great

I'm pretty excited about this product. Will o/c my 4870 even more now :hap2:

Okay guys, I installed this cooler and it does wonder to my 4870. Earlier, I wasn't able to go over 800 core due to temp problems, now I'm sitting at ~ 850 at 32 degree idle and 50 degree load. It's even less ( like 46 degree while playing crysis ). ATI Tray tool went over 865 searching for MAX GPU but I didn't had the heart for applying those clocks

And btw, I just managed > 65 fps in Crysis benchmark so I'll get to 3rd position here. Will post screenshot in sometime.

Some screenshots :

At 850 core @ load

gpu850loadth9.png

At 850 core @ idle

gpu850idlehw4.png

^ no, they're atleast inaudible to me :p or maybe lost in my case fan's noise.

Noise level: 12.5-29 db, comes with twin FAN controller

wow nice cooler , but was it really needed with MSI quadpipe cooler 4870 ? :S , the card's stock cooling is very good i heared .

Congrats buddy :), I think U missed my Dual Core + GTX 260 192shaders scores :p, already sitting on 68FPS, see here W/ quad there will be 3-4FPS~ more gain, crossing 70FPS

And btw, I just managed > 65 fps in Crysis benchmark so I'll get to 3rd position here. Will post screenshot in sometime.

^ lol, you have oced a crap out of that bechare card :p

I'm gonna load Vista, heard that Crysis bench gives better result in Vista....well Sidhu_21 told me that and who told him :p

P.S That's my run at core 845 and memory 1050, gonna o/c more l8r ...... while benching, GPU was 52 degree (load) and now it's back to 30 degree

crysisbenchoc8401050nj9.png

Well this cooler is up for sale cos I sold my graphic card....purchased for Lynx for Rs 2700 ( shipped) 2 days back.....selling for Rs 2400 ( shipped)....come with all accessories and bill....will put up a thread in market section in sometime

Back