SilverStone Craven :D is here !!!!

Hi all Back again with some few upgrade this time changed my Case from HAF 932 to Silverstone Craven . This was decided like yes morning where i was just checking prime abgb wesbite and found this case . Did some rew check there were mixed reviews abt lot of plastic and new desgn and cable manaement n all but i really didnt care this case def suit my system name which was OPTIMUS PRIME and did like one :D.

Finally Contacted ITWARES to whom i told to get this case from Prime and then List it on Ebay . He quoted me price for 12k and with ebay charges and shipping came up to 13k . now the best part :D Coupons i was left with 100% coupon which i got when ebay friends offer was going on where if u refer a friend and if they made purchase u get 100% discount max 2000 . i did that around 20 friends of mine bought aomething from ebay and got the coupon :D . so now the person who was buying my haf932 told him that u pay for my craven thru ebay . ITWARES very genuine person listed it for me one for 7500 which shahbaz had to pay so i gave him 10% coupon so he got the HAF932 for 6750 . And the remaining amt 5500 i got 2k off :D so total it costed me like 10K . HAHAHAHHA . so amazing DEAL FOR ME :D. Hats of to ITWARES for his prompt service i would say excellent who delivered to me on the same day itself .
Reviews : The build Quality is TOP notch . There is a lot of plastic but its of very very high quality . Cablemangement is lil bit time consuming if u have non modular psu else its really simple . It has 3 180MM fans where many people felt its not good but trust me when i checked all the temp for my I7 whch is clocked to 3.6 ghz it was showing temp of 39 41 . where in HAF 932 it was 43 44 with 8 fans inside the case . Extremly silent case no rattle nothing .

Cons : Front door sliding mechanism . Its horrible u push it down and it comes back again . doesnt stay down at all . Just need to get that thing sorted out .
HAF 932 - Silverstoen Box Diff Pic :

Congrats Ankit.

Now since its your show off thread I'd say "Wow your cable management skills are simply superb!! Where'd you learn that?"

but otherwise... :p

Back