sim card reader...complications !

harmeetmatta

Disciple
i bought a sim card + t-flash reader yesterday...and was able to install nd read contacts from my sim card succesffullly...

but the prob is ...i need to retrieve the deleted contacts from my sim card...i bought a new phone ..samsung guru cdma...i wanted to trnsfer contacts to my new fone frm the oild fone so i used the sim card as a medium to do so...in the process i ended up deleting some contacts on the sim inorder to transfer more no of contacts.....now my sim card shows only 75 out of 150 contacts....is ther a way i can retrieve the other 75 ??

i saw some apps which claim they can retrieve all the lost info from the sim...but the prob is these apps dont detect my sim card reader....
they hv 2 options ....pc/sc sim card reader and pheonix type sim card reader...i really donno what each one means...but ya i don think mine is pc/sc cause it doesnt show under that....

can any1 temme what is d diff in each.....and under phenoix type i can see options like data baud, parity etc.,...but i donno what to choose....i pretty sure mine one is a phenox one but i donno the exact specifications nd nor will the guy whom i bought this from be able to tell that

now i would like to know ...what should i do...i guess my card uses virtual comm port...though i donno what exactly that is ...i hv plugged it thru usb...but the drivers installed uses c++ redistributable files.....i seriously donno what i m speakin...but the thing is this is all i hv observed nd have no clue on what is related to what ....like do i need to configure the comm port so that the software detects the sim card reader....if yes the how ?

pls help guys...i m a real noob in all this stuff...

Back