SITEX 2009 has arrived. sigh

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
SO there were good deals that would be a crime to miss :p made up my mind i'd get a new card for the cam, a mouse and a 500gig portable HDD. and i got what i wanted :D

Sandisk Extreme 60MBps 16GB CF - 165SGD - 5.6K INR
Logitech G5 - 59SGD - 2K INR
WD Essentials 500GB 2.5 - 120SGD - 4K INR

Got a Logitech Playgear casing for PSP 2000 free with the mouse :p i dont have a PSP but what the heck :p Also got a decent pouch free for the WD HDD.

Alongwith the lens i bought (link) blew 50K sigh :(

what should i say...lol

I guess you are saving a lot these days...its not even sal day and you are blowing so much off....phew....bad days ahead to TE folks...:rofl:

EDIT: Just inform me before you vacate singapore....i will be at your doorstep waiting for u to throw off all this stuff on my face :rofl:

archish said:
what should i say...lol

I guess you are saving a lot these days...its not even sal day and you are blowing so much off....phew....bad days ahead to TE folks...:rofl:

EDIT: Just inform me before you vacate singapore....i will be at your doorstep waiting for u to throw off all this stuff on my face :rofl:

@SunnyBoi

Seriously mate, WHAT DO YOU DO? Fat cheques every month eh??

A plethora of cameras, computer accessories and electronics, hell you need a show-off gallery all to yourself. :p

and yeah, congrats ! :rolleyes:

Dude, whatever it be, you're seriously creating a bad impression on Infy.

Heck, everyone now would think Infy pays fat checks, when that's nowhere near the reality.. :mad:

Back