sleeve for a brick(?)

sally1708

Disciple
Actually, this isn't mine
Just that someone was bugging me to get a new notebook sleeve so much so that I designed one myself and got it custom built by the neighborhood cushion/pillow tailor

And BTW, I didn't decide on the (rather seedy sounding) title of this post

-n

-n

Nice custom job there. Looks very comfy also. I bet you must be wondering whether to sleep on it or use it as a sleeve sometimes :p .

Congrats sally, thats one nice job.

now, doesn't it deserve a place in the Guides n Tutorials section? A detailed description of how to go about doing it? It'll serve as a good inspiration for fellow TE members' spouses or spouses to be about how to be a good partner for a geek.

Heck, i showed it to my wife, n shes like "This lady must be pretty crazy, either for the notebook or czar!"

PS: placing a few pouches of silica gel within the cushion would also serve well.

Its actually pretty nice! Too bad i had to shell out 1100 bucks for a caselogic sleeve for my macbook. But then its water resistant, and actually saved the brick from rain once :D

SunnyBoi said:
That sleeve's ALIVE :O its swallowing the brick! :O:O

Nice job sally :D

Har har har. I would like one for my Aspire 1 just for the "bling" factor; but I never take it out or shut it off when I'm home so no point in coaxing anyone into making this for me.

Darthcoder said:
A lady starting a show-off thread :O.
I knew the earth was flat, I knew it!

:rofl: :rofl:
@supercarz why not copy some brick :p
nice one mod sally :)

afak she does not like gaming using mac book such for surf net and listen movie and music or photoshop if possible

i am not awake of apple fan for easy use

Back