SLim Phones or not ??

IceFusion

Skilled
Have been using an LG KF 510 from the past week and am quite surprised by this sleek slider's performance >> I always thought that sleek phones are generally useless cause of several issues, but now i am in between minds

So just want to get an opinion of people here about SLim phones, so that i can get the general mindset, would help me in an article >>

If possible do give a reason for your choice :)

Thanks a ton in advance !!:hap2:

it totally depends upon ur needs and ur requirements..

If u r getting all the features in a slim .. (or lemme say that a slim has all the features) who wants a brick in the pocket..?

I have 5140i, thickest phone ive seen till now. But it serves me for using it and for my niece for tossing it around .and we are both happy :) any other phone wouldnt (hasnt) have survived.

I'm using a P990i and with my large hands, I prefer a phone I can grip properly. So slim is basically out for me.

I voted for no as of now. However, if I find that the phone is upto the mark and has no battery issues, as commonly noted. There is a SLIM chance that I shall go in for a Slim phone :p

i would go for a medium sized one.

just like girls, phones should neither be size zero nor too fat, but just perfect with the right curves. :p

I think slim phones are nice, but only if they come with good keypad..

I used 6500 classic(not the slider) for a few days and was very impressed.
It has absolutely no new features, is overpriced but is damn beautiful, understated and yet feels great in hand...

Therrfore I feel Either phones should be beautiful and slim, like 6500/6300
or bulky with enough features ie N82

Has to be a mixture of both performance and looks..Ig or small doesnt matter, If it looks good and its feasable to carry around,then no one would mind...

greenhorn said:
I like everything big :eek:hyeah:

Ah u'd wish u could hav EVERYTHING BIG:rofl:

Wont say slim but definitely not bulky.

I have been carrying N6600 and W550i. I long to own some smaller phones that I regularly see in palms around me.:mad:

Yes but slim is not for pple handling the phone roughly.

If you like to playball with ur mobile when with friends ;) then better buy a sturdy one.

well i have a 5310.. slim as hell and has all the features. Mind you the phone does act up.. restarting etc... but slim is the way.. the damn thing gets lost in my hand :p

Back