Budget 0-20k Small Footprint cases with preferably ATX Motherboard Support

napstersquest

Thread Police
Adept
I need suggestions to minimize the desk space taken by my computer, maybe by buying a new case with smaller on-table footprint.

I have the following hardware currently in my gaming PC, currently in a Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini.

Ryzen 9 5900X
Asus Strix X570-F
Asus Strix GTX 1080Ti 11G
CM V850 SFX PSU
2x NVMe drives.
2x HDDs.

I also have the Arctic Freezer II 280mm AIO installed, but also have one Noctual NH-U12S lying around and a Wraith Prism as well.

I would love to keep the Motherboard, and the AIO. In mid-short term, I would be downgrading the CPU to something like 5600X or 5600X3D once I find a good deal. So might also ditch the AIO if no longer needed to keep the CPU temps down.
I am not upgrading the platform any time soon. It does enough for me.

I was looking at Meshlicious and Meshroom S V2, but they do not seem to be available. Something like Corsair 2000D or Deepcool CH170 would require a motherboard swap and AM4 ITX motherboards are rare finds.

The lovely people of TE, please help!

Not many options in the ATX space, I am afraid -
The choices open up more if you go M-ATX.

I would love to keep the Motherboard, and the AIO.
Lancool 207 is the smallest mainstream case that can fit your motherboard. There's the Coolermaster Qube 500 (?) which is also small, but has some restrictions on GPU length once the PSU is installed.

MD Computers is currently selling the Asrock B550 ITX, but it can't support your CPU.

Sup from Lian Li sucks when it is comes to the thermals. I am also in the same spot. Need a cabinet with a small foot print

I think someone reviewed it, was it Jayz2cents or someone else ? I was thinking of the tower 300 but it wont house the Z790 Strix I have. So maybe I'll sell my current setup and go for a smaller one.

Back