SmartPhone Suggestion @ 17k

Santa Maria!

Disciple
The Neo V is the best Android phone at strict 17k (+- few hundred), right? I know that ebay has some 15.5k offers for it, but those are only with dealer warranty, so I'm not too comfortable.

The best online option seems to be from adexmart for Rs. 16790 here. The only coupon I could find was for Rs. 50 off :/

And adexmart is reliable, right?

Any other Neo V offer that I don't know about? Any juicy coupons, that can reduce the price below the above price tag?

Anyone from Delhi/Noida, know of trustworthy local shops that sell at a lower price? I only know of themobilestore, but their prices aren't good.

What say thee, forum?

Re: At _strict_ 17k, the Neo V is the best option, right? Where do I get it cheapest?

I think for 17k you should consider the Sony Neo. It has a much much superior camera module, and is available @ ebay for 17k.

If the dealer rep is huge, then you really need not worry!

Re: At _strict_ 17k, the Neo V is the best option, right? Where do I get it cheapest?

Its available for 18000 something on timtara and may be the "XMAS" coupon still applicable which gives a discount of 2500, so the final price would fall to 15500 something......

Timtara, eh? This is the first time I head of them. Hmm... online reviews do not speak nicely of that site (like here), though the price does seem enticing. Think there's even a New Year's coupon now.

And, I'll keep the ebay deals in mind, but since new to online shopping etc, won't be priority.

Strictly at 17k, Go for neoV

but my suggestion would be put 1k more and get O2X or SGR....

Adexmart is a very reliable site...they also have COD options

^ Xperia Ray vs Neo V ---> smaller screen (3" vs 3.7"), better camera (8MP vs 5MP). That's the only decision to be made, I think.

And hey, who renamed my thread title? I thought it was much more descriptive before >_>

O2X at 18 after coupons and stuff, eh? Gotta give it some thought.(But time is running out!)

O2X is quite old, no? But it _is_ dual core. Is it getting ICS?

Well, Neo V has the 8MP sensor with EXOMR or something, forget the terms, it is actually a pretty good feature, and low light image turn out to be very good with it.

Xperia Ray is good, but the screen size is seriously limiting, especially while typing.

Okay, let me help.

Chuck out the following points as their inclusion in the comparison is redundant:

- Lighter(it's smaller so ofcourse lighter, but Neo V has the weight which gives a feel in the hand, while not being heavy at all)

- Smaller(c'mon what's wrong with this site, first they list the bigger screen of Neo V as an advantage, then smaller of Ray as advantage. It's like putting the same point on both sides of the table as GOOD GOOD BAD BAD). THe Neo V's size is perfect. Not too small to make it bad to type, nor too large(we are all familiar with that, something to do with Sammy's phones)

- Display(the ppi is great on both phones and the higher ppi doesn't really help on the Ray as the smaller screen means a bigger pain while surfing or watching videos or typing)

- Camera(Now THAT's WHY I'm asking you to go for the NEO)

- WiFi(150Mbps or 11Mbps won't make a difference, I don't think you get even a 2Mbps connection in 99% of the cases anyways)

Hey, I looked online... what's all this talk about the O2X at 18k? It's 19+ most places :(

Cheapest I could find is at adexmart @ 18990 :(

If I can get it at very near 18k, I'll punch myself and just go for it.

And to the dude suggesting the NEO, I know it's available on ebay @ < 17k, but I'm just uncomfortable about dealer warranty :(

Back