Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
  • Product Name: Garmin Venu Part Number 010-02173-09 Blue Granite/Silver
  • Expected Price: Rs 27000
  • Shipping charges: At Actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: Garmin Venu @ Garmin India
  • Description if any: In near brand-new condition. Tiny scratch on the glass (have since added a screen protector). The scratches you see in the picture are on the screen protector. Will send along a spare screen protector I purchased from Brotect Germany for this so you can start fresh. Consider the condition 4.5/5.0.
  • Original charging cable will be provided, original silicone Garmin strap, two leather third party leather straps (one red, one blue). For charging I'd recommend the charging docks available for Garmin Smartwatches like this. Found one on Amazon that works perfectly. They sit better, less stress on the connectors, and provide sufficient length of wire when compared to the original charger. If you want a list of recommended apps too, hit me up, I use a couple that really take it to another level.
  • Features:
  • AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
    Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
    Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
    Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
    Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading
    Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 09/12/2021
  • Remaining Warranty period: 2.5 Months (Keep in mind, Garmin support globally is excellent even beyond the warranty period)
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Censored picture attached
Will be upgrading to a more advanced Garmin. Would not even consider an Apple Watch or Fossil or any other brand of smartwatch out there because I'm so used to the data available on the Garmin Connect app, anything else is a downgrade. The animated exercises on this were super helpful and the algorithm for the Body Battery is right on target. Swear by Garmin. Period. Before shipping I will reset it and disconnect it from my Garmin profile so you can create your own and sync it with that.

IMG_20210925_232519.jpg
IMG_20210925_232522.jpg
IMG_20210925_232544.jpg
IMG_20210925_232550.jpg
Garmin Venu Invoice.png

Back