SmartWatch under 1k which supports, whatsapp, fb, phone calling/receiving, video chat via bluetooth etc.

Futureized

Skilled
Was in train today afternoon and heard 2 strangers talking about there new smartwatch which costed around 800 INR.
It supported whatsapp, fb, youtube,other app notifications, etc,
Phone calling and receiving, person was able to talk with bluetooth support.
Video chat with bluetooth support.
Before I could ask them about details, they got on the desired station..

Is this possible under my budget ? Can spend upto 2k max..

Kid got a Samsung f13 phone and curious to try this apps on a watch..

ok, so your use case and its a narrow one is --a smartwatch that can do "whatsapp, fb, voice and video calling via bluetooth"

for that all you need is the cheapest watch with BT and selfie camera that supports whatsapp & fb.

And that's it.

ok, so your use case and its a narrow one is --a smartwatch that can do "whatsapp, fb, voice and video calling via bluetooth"

for that all you need is the cheapest watch with BT and selfie camera that supports whatsapp & fb.

And that's it.
just searching since past 30+ minutes, all are expensive above 4K +
Unsure what those strangers were talking about..
Was in train today afternoon and heard 2 strangers talking about there new smartwatch which costed around 800 INR.

Has a camera and can take a sim card. Seems like it can do voice but not sure about video chat.

There is a minimum CPU spec to handle video.

So its a phone replacement. I think this is your intention

Same thing without sim card so BT to the phone.

Battery life is non-existent and loads of complaints for similar devices.

Why ? software is not optimised ;)

The touch screen must be yet another negative.

Last edited:

Has a camera and can take a sim card. Seems like it can do voice but not sure about video chat.

There is a minimum CPU spec to handle video.

So its a phone replacement. I think this is your intention

Same thing without sim card so BT to the phone.

Battery life is non-existent and loads of complaints for similar devices.

Why ? software is not optimised ;)

The touch screen must be yet another negative.
Thanks @blr_p .
NKL edition requires sim card so of no use.

Cartbae edition is good can pair with bluetooth, does not includes camera (important requirement) and youtube.
I can increase budget upto 2K if find a suitable product.

Checked filter on flipkart, has Calling function, does not have Video Calling

Cartbae edition is good can pair with bluetooth, does not includes camera (important requirement) and youtube.
I can increase budget upto 2K if find a suitable product.

Checked filter on flipkart, has Calling function, does not have Video Calling
Can't find anything in that price range that does video calling. The ones that can do it start at 7k.

There is a minimum CPU requirement to handle video and that increases the price.

Maybe those people were mistaken about video call but notification and voice chat is feasible.

Battery is crap on these devices so whatever convenience you get is lost soon.

Seems more like something to wear for show off purpose than actually use

Which funnily enough is the same opinion many people have even with genuine smartwatches.

If showoff is the only purpose then you can save a lot with a generic like this over the genuine article :)

Last edited:
Can't find anything in that price range that does video calling. The ones that can do it start at 7k.

There is a minimum CPU requirement to handle video and that increases the price.

Maybe those people were mistaken about video call but notification and voice chat is feasible.

Battery is crap on these devices so whatever convenience you get is lost soon.

Seems more like something to wear for show off purpose than actually use

Which funnily enough is the same opinion many people have even with genuine smartwatches.

If showoff is the only purpose then you can save a lot with a generic like this over the genuine article :)
I, for one don't like the idea of a smartwatch. It's more a tech toy than an actual useful device. I find the analog watches way much for functional and classy.

I do have a Mi fitness band but then again that device is a glorified pedometer which i think is decent. But that's the only useful stuff that i do with it.

Found this on another forum may be of some help?
Didn't go thru the specs, that bluetooth calling caught my eye since you were looking for it.

Brand if you ask me, meh

IMG_20220701_141528.jpg

Just an update got following gift:
FireBoltt Ring SmartWatch (no video calling/receiving thing) but seems call voice quality is awesome. :)
MRP around 2999 on most e-com sites

Your's got two dots at 8 o'clock instead of 3 ;)
What does that means ? Time date configuration ?
Have not yet setup same as no manual, will refer a YT video and do needful

Thanks for finding correct model, there is no manual etc. with the watch. Not sure where did you find about same.
Found this product here:
https://www.amazon.in/Digital-Shock-Analog-Black-Layered-BTGA-110LN-8A/dp/B09NC6S3MY N/A
https://www.flipkart.com/royal-shoc...n-watch-analog-digital-men/p/itmed076a79c4880 N/A
https://justtimez.com/product/casio...0ln-multi-color-dial-day-and-date-gift-watch/ 1695

Back