SO I got some decent FLAC players

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Got these home delivery at 12.15am now :eek:hyeah:

Look what I *found* in my room! a Cowon D2 and a D4 Mamba! There's a RE1 somewhere as well :p

blr_p said:
Nice :)

Does the sansa support FLAC out of the box or will you be using rockbox ?

Hmm, not RB ready that clip+

For someone who's been around on TE for so long, you do have a habit of asking seemingly silly questions, without googling for 'em, pretty damn often :bleh:
@chunny, pathetic :| :no:

I see mention of rockbox with Cowon D2 but here it is with sansa clip+ also.

Can anyone tell what this rockbox is ?? (seems like some custom firmware to me) and what does it do to the PMP ??

In case of D2 what it does and is sansa clip+ supported by it ??? In the above rockbox link there they do have mention of the clip+ too :S

stalker said:
For someone who's been around on TE for so long, you do have a habit of asking seemingly silly questions, without googling for 'em, pretty damn often :bleh:
@chunny, pathetic :| :no:

Yeah, you never get lazy i take it :p

Just copied some 10GB of FLACs and turned on the player. Sounds bit harsh, but it needs some burn in :p hoho it sounds better with the D4 Mamba and RE1 :p

raksrules said:
I see mention of rockbox with Cowon D2 but here it is with sansa clip+ also.

Can anyone tell what this rockbox is ?? (seems like some custom firmware to me) and what does it do to the PMP ??

In case of D2 what it does and is sansa clip+ supported by it ??? In the above rockbox link there they do have mention of the clip+ too :S

It is a custom firmware which improves many players (including SQ they say).

It's supported for D2, has certain issues with D2+ (still unstable)

Nopes! Not supported for Clip+. But only on Fuze V1 and Clip V1. See here

SunnyBoi said:
Just copied some 10GB of FLACs and turned on the player. Sounds bit harsh, but it needs some burn in :p hoho it sounds better with the D4 Mamba and RE1 :p

Beech u got 2 of them WTF .Thanks for ordering for me as well :p.Lets do some testing today.

blr_p said:
Yeah, you never get lazy i take it :p

:mad::mad:

esanthosh said:
It is a custom firmware which improves many players (including SQ they say).

It's supported for D2, has certain issues with D2+ (still unstable)

Nopes! Not supported for Clip+. But only on Fuze V1 and Clip V1. See here

Improvement in SQ is highly debatable.

Support for Clip+ should become available in about 6 months time I guess. Sansa has released the first firmware update for it recently and the RB team already has a bootloader+other little bits going for the Clip+ (No audio yet though)..

sunnyboi atlast got definition of 'decent' right :D

congrats :p

You should use your DSLR for posting pics not that crappy camera in cell phone. Recently you got some digital camera, atleast use that.:bleh: j/k

Back