So Pixi :)

jb1GQuCCFXfIzv.png

Bought From EBay - Rs 2845
SnS Shipping - Rs 512
Owning a device So Different from Usual bunch/Super Responsive touchscreen & That awesome keyboard/Free Surfing at night using My Stupid Moron neighbor's unprotected Wi-fi - Priceless :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

All credits to - Agantuk
Specal Thnx Archat68

that's great to see dude. How did you manage unlock the veri phone, and using it in tata docomo? Please share more details so that people can get inspired and order more :)

congrats.

I was thinking of getting the Veer. I found some listings from 90-100$ but it says locked to AT&T. So can it be unlocked? Any links where the phone is available unlocked will be appreciated.

Congrats for your phone.

I bought one from the same seller with the help of Agantuk. Touchscreen of my phone stopped working within one day :( .

dharmilstar said:
congrats.

I was thinking of getting the Veer. I found some listings from 90-100$ but it says locked to AT&T. So can it be unlocked? Any links where the phone is available unlocked will be appreciated.

You get lots of new stock between 70 and 80 USD shipped to a US address. You just need to look at ebay.com

HP Veer 4G - 8GB - White AT T Smartphone | eBay

Unlocking should be easy for the ATT ones, though I haven't done it myself.

tech4pk said:
that's great to see dude. How did you manage unlock the veri phone, and using it in tata docomo? Please share more details so that people can get inspired and order more :)

1.Link - Palm Pixi Plus -8GB- Black (Unlocked) Smartphone - AT&T | eBay ,Pay Via Paypal

2.Ship It to ur Shop&Ship Address (For Me Shipping was 513)

3.Done :)

Things To remember -

1.This Is Used

2.The Seller provides Provide a Chinese Charger.I Stayed away from It and Using a nokia data Cable (DKE-2) for charging

3.The Cheap price is Not Without its obvious Perils -

i.Random Shutdown Not very often,but it happened twice today

ii.Unusual Heating (More Like warming up) of the back Cover,

however I can live with These.Can you? think before you buy

Best of luck

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agantuk said:
@tech4pk, that's the GSM version, not the Verizon one.

@GuruGulabKhatri, the phone looks awesome :D

Thnx To U sir :)

I bet My Post Will answer Your last PM also

kuduku said:
sorry I though its CDMA . GSM is even better with the only issue that doesnt have Indian 3G

Really? I Knew that the overall 3G spectrum range available in India is between 2100MHz-2170MHz downlink.PPx+ Supports HSDPA 2100 ? so It Should Support Indian 3G, aint it?

agantuk said:
You get lots of new stock between 70 and 80 USD shipped to a US address. You just need to look at ebay.com

HP Veer 4G - 8GB - White AT T Smartphone | eBay

Unlocking should be easy for the ATT ones, though I haven't done it myself.

Couldn't you say that before? :(

@Guru.
I have Pxx+ GSm too. And i dont face above listed issue. but mine was brand new sealed.
and Did you metadoctred it ? give it a clean format of metaDoctor if you facing reboot.
Warming up back cover happens when i tether it my laptop via Freetether. rest of the time temp is normal. :)

This one doesn't support our Indian 3G bands. Pixi is Tri-band 3G. :( this is the only thing i am missing in this phone.

Seller mentions in shipping info: Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box.

Does it mean he can't deliver to Shop and Ship address?

^^ I don't see that info, where is it?

Planning to place order now, hence need some pointers quickly..

trigger said:
^^ I don't see that info, where is it?

Planning to place order now, hence need some pointers quickly..

not in the listing mentioned by you. Its in one of the Veer phone listing.

On a side note, how easy is it to get Reliance ported on the Pixi?

trigger said:

Wanna Go for CDMA huh? Mind you getting The meid registered is a Headache.And you are Stuck With One Service provider for life

Instead Why Dont you go for a GSm veer?It Will be Much better Than the Pixi itself - Palm Pixi Plus vs. HP Veer 4G - GSMArena.com

Check out the link posted above for veer or this BRAND NEW -- HP Veer 4G - 8GB - BLACK (AT&T) Smartphone | eBay (Time left: 1h 4m 26s (Sep 19, 201121:46:01 PDT)
)

If you Still want to stick to a Pixi+ CDMA i would suggest you go with the 2nd link u Posted

Back