Socket 939 chips- X2, single core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me something please- yes/no/whatever- not polite to keep people guessing. :)

There are those who won't wait, esp so long, and then you will be fuming to others that some people have no patience, don't hold, etc etc. :p

what happened to X2 4200+ bikey? is it sold or on hold for someone?? you didn't replied my PM earlier.. :(

if it is available, then I would buy it...

mib2_007 said:
what happened to X2 4200+ bikey? is it sold or on hold for someone?? you didn't replied my PM earlier.. :(

if it is available, then I would buy it...

I had said the X2 4200+ would be available if the first-in-queue interested person (and interested for months now) would have backed out.

But he is still interested but yet to make the payment for me to confirm it's sold. :p

But seems like a genuine person else would have gone on with the sale to the others in queue long back.

The X2 3800+ has some similar interests but will let that go for one who pays first now as no one is confirming anything. :)

mukundpathak said:
Am interested in A64 3000+ -- Rs.670/-. Can u tell me where I have to pick it up from ? I am in Mumbai.

Black Meesa East. :D

Cash payment and pick up from where i live?

Will PM you my contacts details if so. :)

3000+ picked up by 'mukundpathak' some days back, forgot date. :ashamed:

Anyone committed to anything, please make the payments soon- please. :)

Bump for the rest. :)

Hey, my friend wants to upgrade his 3000+ (0517) to something better. Let me know if either 4200 or 3800 is available.

X2 3800+ and 1x Transcend 1GB DDR400 stick sold to and picked up by Deathbearer.

Both retired from properly working rigs and tested for boot up and 5 mins of memtest prior to receiving payment; RAM had been memtested till 3 passes some days back. :)

BUMP for the X2 4200+ and the Opteron 146. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back