Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
This one is from March 2002 as you can probably see in the images. It was my first external 2.1 speaker set that I used with one of my early desktops, right until the last one which I sold off last year. The highlight is the sub-woofer made of wood.

It is still alive and kicking. It came with an analog volume controller that had to be discarded sometime in the last decade as it caused interference instead. The stand of the satellite speakers has also come off with age. In terms of condition, I suppose it is okay considering it is 19 years old.

The original product pages are long gone but you can check the specs here: https://www.cnet.com/products/creative-labs-soundworks-sw320/

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 799
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 1,052
Last edited:
I have the next version of this(6w 4ohm) and further one more revision (10w 4ohm)which came in black color.. coupled with Soundblaster 4.1 card, it was an amazing experience

Just got it all courier back from home, planning to convert into a portable bluetooth speaker through diy

One of the best sounding with a good output. Good buy

oh wow, the memories! I had the 4.1 version of this from 1999.

What's the total weight?
The satellite speakers are about 380g each, the sub-woofer about 2.2 kg and the adapter around 750g. So, looking at over 3.5 kg overall.
I have the next version of this(6w 4ohm) and further one more revision (10w 4ohm)which came in black color.. coupled with Soundblaster 4.1 card, it was an amazing experience

Just got it all courier back from home, planning to convert into a portable bluetooth speaker through diy

One of the best sounding with a good output. Good buy
Yep, I was using it with a bluetooth adapter for sometime but can't justify a reason to keep it anymore. It was indeed paired with a Sound Blaster card, all for EAX; though I think I had the value version of Sound Blaster Live back then.

The satellite speakers are about 380g each, the sub-woofer about 2.2 kg and the adapter around 750g. So, looking at over 3.5 kg overall.

Yep, I was using it with a bluetooth adapter for sometime but can't justify a reason to keep it anymore. It was indeed paired with a Sound Blaster card, all for EAX; though I think I had the value version of Sound Blaster Live back then.
I still remember the thunder sound from the soundcard post driver installation

All the best for your sale

Oh I still have this one my first proper PC speaker . the volume rocker is troubling but an amazing 2.1 set for that year and few years more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back