Some Antiques!!! :P

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Salvaged these from dad's old bank systems stacked in the store room.

Dunno if its working though.

Pentium MMX processors.

A Pentium II processor in the form of a cartridge; got it from an IBM server. Got stunned by those huge black heatsinks!!!

Must be at least 10-15 yrs old; dunno exactly.

PS: Also got a 40mm Coolermaster fan, which worked wen I poured a drop of oil into the bearing. :O

Now have to extract all those HS, PSUs and fans. :)

ibz said:
i have a pentium 1 -233 mhz proccy and mobo still lyin arnd

I still have abt 3-4 of 'em with memories to boot 'em up.. No HDDs tho.. ;)

Saiyan said:
nice stuff buddy ;), how abt overclocking those :lol:

:lol: Yeah I bet with some DICE.. :lol:

ronnie_gogs said:
I still have a workin PIII (550 Mhz)...nice stuff u got thr....

Next in line is a P3 and a P4 in my list.. :)

vivekbabbudelhi said:
gannu is now gonna have a DICE setup with them:rofl: :bleh:

Heh he.. :rofl:

Oh.. Thanx fer the info.. Twas extracted from an IBM server.. Had lots of fans as well..

Me trying to rip tat HS off after a while..

Meanwhile I've a huge mobo fer tat proccy but no ram but a tape drive but no HDD..

So I guess..... I can shut up.. :ashamed: (thot of reviving it up.. :p)

gannu_rox said:
^^Cool so post it here rather than braggin abt it.. :p
yeah i will, provided it SELLS at the prices that antiques are selling these days:bleh: ..else i'l keep it for 10-20 yrs and sell it for a million dollars or something..hahahaha:eek:hyeah:
(some 7-8 years ago i used to play Allan Border cricket and Dave on it..The memories are priceless...)

Bumping up this one...

Salvaged some fans from the same system I extracted the P2 Cartridge..

1. A Panaflo 92mm from the 350W PSU tat powered dat P2 IBM server.. And dont know if the same model exists even now..

Dunno its CFM rating.. But M sure it must be close to the 80+mark.. Working flawless.. High on the noise though..

2. An NMB 50mm.. From the same server.. Low cfm but decent enuf to cool the NB HS in most mothrboards..

3. A CM 40mm.. This was salvaged from the HSF of a Pentium MMX processor.. Good CFM I must say and noisy as well..

4. Another 92mm fan from some unknown company.. Ok'ish CFM but not as good as the panaflo one..

5. 2 80mm fans.. God-knows-which-one company.. :p Again, Ok'ish CFM..

Bottom Line: No pics.. :bleh: At hostel now..

Back