Budget 15-20K Some questions about Realme phones

Pimpom

Disciple
I've bought 70-80 Xiaomi phones for relatives and friends since mid-2014. I'd like to explore Realme as an alternative brand but am not familiar with their line-up. Can you please answer these basic questions to start with? I'll probably have more questions later.

1. In general terms, is Realme comparable to Xiaomi in terms of build quality, customer service and value for money?
2. What is the difference between their plain No. series and Narzo series?

Thanks in advance.

realme and mi , both phones are speedy during first year , after that it tends to become slower . Also they have lots of bloatware , some can be removed but others are still present and you cant do anything about i t

realme and mi , both phones are speedy during first year , after that it tends to become slower . Also they have lots of bloatware , some can be removed but others are still present and you cant do anything about i t
Dats not true bro. My phone operating at same speed even after 2 years. No lags or reliability issues and it's Getting better with each update.

My family members use a realme 3 pro and realme 5i.
I use redmi note 3 and redmi note 5 pro as my daily drivers.

my personal opinion is realme is better in build quality and customer support.
Realme also has few uninstallable bloatwares.
Realme phones doesnt have a wide range of custom roms. While for redmi aftermarket custom rom support is huge.

Bought realme C2 when it was released, it worked fine for the first year but later call quality became horrible . My same sim cards work perfectly in my old mobile (Redmi Note 4) but won't work in realme C2. You can barely hear what the other person is speaking while on call.

This lack of call quality doesn't happen everytime ,that is even bigger problem. When I went to realme showroom to get it repaired, it worked fine( so repair guy just updated OS ) But when I came back home and after two days problem started again.

After doing some google search , I found that ,this call quality problem is highly common in Realme phones.

So, I decided to never buy realme devices.

Back